Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 31 2013
By: Suh-nomi First Son 5 posts

Super Street Fighter 4 AE problems

3 replies 227 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

I recently tried to download SSF 4 AE with a PS + membership. the game is 18gb & i was told to have twice that (36gb) free on my hard drive (??). well, i free up a total of 39 gb but the download goes to 90% then just sits there. it still says its downloading but i walked away for awhile (appx. 2 hrs) came back, & it was STILL at 90%!! can somebody help me as to WHY this is haoppening, nothing like this has ever happened before. 

Message 1 of 4 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Super Street Fighter 4 AE problems

Dec 31, 2012

I am having much the same issue, however mine only gets to 14% before giving me an error code along with a message climing its corrupted data. So if you found a solution, let me know. I too would like to get the games offered before its to late and they remove them from the list.

Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 31, 2012
You do know that if you have the game in your transaction or download list, you don't have to worry about it going away. Just redownload load from your download list.
As for the downloading problem, I suggest resetting your modem, and power it back on to see if that fixes the problem.
Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

dont see how it can be my modem/connection.. i downloaded Bioshock 2 no more then 1 minute befor SF started downloading with no problem. what, my modem senses im tryin to download a SF game & is like " oh no **bleep** that!!"??

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)
0 Likes