Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 17 2013
By: Epidehl First Son 1 posts

Subscription disappeared after restoring system settings

2 replies 103 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

I started a full-year PS+ sometime around November of last year (I can't check the date currently).  Today, I had to Restore System Settings (NOT a full "System Restore") on my PS3, and after re-assigning and activating my PSN account to my profile, I realized I was no longer a PS+ member.  What could have caused this, and how can I fix it?

Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14903 posts

Re: Subscription disappeared after restoring system settings

Apr 17, 2013

Restoring your System settings cannot remove the Plus subscription from your account. It is a subscription, and only existed online to begin with. If you signed-up for Playstation Network with an account that was subscribed to Plus, you should still have your Plus benefits.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: Subscription disappeared after restoring system settings

Apr 17, 2013

gkpama00 wrote:

Restoring your System settings cannot remove the Plus subscription from your account. It is a subscription, and only existed online to begin with. If you signed-up for Playstation Network with an account that was subscribed to Plus, you should still have your Plus benefits.

I believe this may indeed be your problem.  That is; if you started a new account after restoring, anything related to the old account is invariably linked to it.  You will have to use the original account to regain the PLUS.

Moble

Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes