Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2013
By: Lucifer_Elite First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Purchased FF 14 A Realm Reborn digitally on PSN, not working and no Product Code

3 replies 189 views Edited Nov 17, 2013

I just bought Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn Collectors Edition. It downloaded and install. But in the email I received from sony, I didn't receive any kind of product key to put into the PS3.

Any advice?

I really want to play this game but if I can't please give me some insight please.

Should I request a refund from SONY?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (189 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Purchased FF 14 A Realm Reborn digitally on PSN, not working and no Product Code

Feb 14, 2014

I am having the same problem, i bought the collectors edition and cant play because i have no code, it sucks cuz i really want to play. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Purchased FF 14 A Realm Reborn digitally on PSN, not working and no Product Code

Feb 15, 2014

You may be able to get a refund, if it has not been to long.  But Sony has nothing to do with it, check the fine print and make sure the game comes with a 30 day subscription.  This game is a pay to play online game, if you aren't paying the monthly fee you cannot play it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13678 posts

Feb 16, 2014

If you need technical support for FFXIV, you need to post to the FFXIV forum technical support forum...

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/626-Technical-Support

You won't get a refund from Sony.  The Playstation Store has an unconditional no-refund policy.  Exceptions are made in some cases, but Playstation customer support doesn't know enough about Square Enix games to consider making an exception.  

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)