Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2013
By: ACESsiggy First Son 10 posts

Plus User or abused users.

4 replies 115 views Edited Jul 14, 2013

Is this like a cheap marketing JOKE?? Allow us to play the game for free and hope the Plus users might like it and spend 49.99$ when the game is currently out for 39.99? 

FIX YOUR PRICE PLEASE. The game is currently 39.99, and without required cd keys to play, players can purchase a used copy of BF3 Premium easily for 20$.

Message 1 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12246 posts

Re: Plus User or abused users.

Jul 14, 2013

Only the $50 covers you for a year, and it's not just BF3 you get, you get a bunch of other games.

And every month you get 4 more.

So have fun spending $39.99 on a game when you could spend $10 more, get the same game, and a lot more games throughout the year

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 14, 2013

sorry if my post seems like im angry but i'm not... 

Not really playing for free paying 50 bucks a year, it's just like gamefly or netflix in a way.

Message 3 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14850 posts

Jul 14, 2013

If you are saying that buying a Playstation Plus subscription is not the cheapest way to get Battlefield 3, no one is arguing with you about that.  The point you seem to be missing is that Playstation Plus is about a lot more than getting one game.  Over the course of the subscription you will receive licenses for dozens of games, for far less than the price of buying them; even used.  You also get additional discounts every month on games that you can keep even after your subscription ends.  You get Plus exclusive console features such as online storage for game saves, automatic downloads of updates, and automatic upload of game saves to online storage.  You also get benefits in Playstation Home, free exclusive themes and avatars, and other features to be announced later.  Most people think that Plus is a good deal at the current price, even if you already own most of the games in the Instant Game Collection.  If you just want Battlefield 3, then you don't need Playstation Plus.  That doesn't make the price of Plus too high.  It means that Plus is not a cost-effective way to buy one game. It was never intended to be one.

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Sux that it's been same free avatars, themes, trials etc for a long time. Plus has occasional benefits. Really time to revamp trial list, avatars, themes, etc. Don't u think? Let plus lapse quite a while ago & aside from the few very short lived freebies like sleeping dogs, vanquish & I forgot the other, haven't missed much. They've added few trials, literally a few & those few good full games are gone. Understand the licensing issue, but **bleep**. Cloud saves aren't too reliable. Worked ok for some, others I got back all screwed up & missing entire sections or plays.. Used as backup for HDD swap & it ruined infamous 1 & 2 good & bad karma saves & red dead & undead too. It's as if I only played Good karma & its not even the correct progress as what I saved. I really never planned on getting plus again but did today for discounted purchases since it would cost same to buy few sale items at non plus sale price as it would to buy 3 mos of plus & games at extra discount but I have to say, maybe 3 things total to enjoy since not much has changed in 6 mos. Kind of a bummer. I Hope some new stuff makes it worth it.
Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes