Dec 08 2012
By: DaBoXBabY First Son 1 posts

Playstation Plus gone from my ps3

4 replies 812 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

I don't know why or how it happened but its showing that I don't have ps plus anymore.  I was just playing Bioshock 2 yesterday without any problems.  My friend can see from his system that it shows I still have ps plus, but on my system its not showing up at all.  Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (812 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Playstation Plus gone from my ps3

Dec 8, 2012

Mine is doing the same thing and on my Vita as well. I thought my Plus was up and didn't auto renew for some reason, but when I tried to resubscribe it just throws an error ocurred message.

Message 2 of 5 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Dec 8, 2012

any idea whats going on. mine is gone as well and i'm pretty sure my year would be up in feb. not december!

I'M GONNA HIT YOU SO HARD ,I'LL KNOCK FEAR INTO YOUR SOUL!
Message 3 of 5 (785 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18907 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Playstation Plus is part of your PSN account.  It isn't associated with any particular console, except for the automatic updates feature on the PS3.  Also, if you tried to resubscribe when your subscription was still current, you shouldn't get an error message.  That is a normal thing to do, and PSN would just add the new subscription to the end of your current subscription.  Something unusual is going on, but you won't get it resolved in the forum.  You need to call Playstation customer support at 800-345-SONY, or e-mail them at http://support.us.playstation.com/app/ask.

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Thanks I will contact them there.

Message 5 of 5 (776 Views)
0 Likes