Sep 13 2012
By: PrinceOfWorlds First Son 4 posts

PlayStation Plus and Scott Pilgrim

2 replies 260 views Edited Sep 13, 2012

Okay, so I got Playstation plus so I could try out all these downloadable games. The only one I bought beforehand was Scott Pilgrim. So while waiting for the downloads, I decided to play Scott Pilgrim again, but there was some prompt that popped up before the game started. Before I could read it my hands speed through it and said no. I didn't get a chance to read it, and I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with me being a Playstation plus member considering that Scott Pilgrim was one of the games offered for free even though I bought it earlier. Does anyone know what happened? What was my system asking before I started playing Scott Pilgrim?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27906 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus and Scott Pilgrim

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

PrinceOfWorlds wrote:

Okay, so I got Playstation plus so I could try out all these downloadable games. The only one I bought beforehand was Scott Pilgrim. So while waiting for the downloads, I decided to play Scott Pilgrim again, but there was some prompt that popped up before the game started. Before I could read it my hands speed through it and said no. I didn't get a chance to read it, and I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with me being a Playstation plus member considering that Scott Pilgrim was one of the games offered for free even though I bought it earlier. Does anyone know what happened? What was my system asking before I started playing Scott Pilgrim?

It's possible it was asking you if you wanted the game to use the auto-upload to the Cloud feature that PS Plus Subscribers get, I can't think of anything else right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (253 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13159 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus and Scott Pilgrim

Sep 16, 2012

BRIT-KO is correct.  Now that you have Playstation Plus Online Storage, you will prompted the first time that you play a game that supports the automatic uploading of save data to Online Storage.  You can choose to have the game automatically upload changed save data files to Online Storage, or you can choose not to do so.  Now that the storage limit has been increased to 1GB, there isn't much reason not to select this option.  Even if you replied No to the initial prompt, you can enable the feature at any time using the Auto-Upload option menu item.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)
0 Likes