Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 12 2013
By: Shug244 First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

Plastation Plus And Sub Accounts

5 replies 134 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

I just got ps plus for the first time at the end of last month and i was pretty satisfied with the line up ( NA ) till i saw what the ( EU ) was getting so i wanted the games the ( EU ) has.

My master account is registered to ( NA ) and im wondering if i created a sub account registered to the ( EU ) age 20+ and i got a friend from the ( EU ) to buy ps plus on that account will i b able to play those free games on my main account.

I of course will have the only activation to the account and the account will be made on my ps3 if it makes a difference.

I prefer 4 someone who works 4 sony to answer or someone who actually tried this ( i don't mean you tried to gameshare with a friend and it failed because you were not the 1st activation ) i really need the answer to this and googleing 4 it is no help.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Plastation Plus And Sub Accounts

Sep 12, 2013

i should not have even wasted my time posting on here

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Shug244 wrote:

I just got ps plus for the first time at the end of last month and i was pretty satisfied with the line up ( NA ) till i saw what the ( EU ) was getting so i wanted the games the ( EU ) has.

My master account is registered to ( NA ) and im wondering if i created a sub account registered to the ( EU ) age 20+ and i got a friend from the ( EU ) to buy ps plus on that account will i b able to play those free games on my main account.

No, Sub-Accounts are unable to purchase a Plus Subscription anyway.

I of course will have the only activation to the account and the account will be made on my ps3 if it makes a difference.

I prefer 4 someone who works 4 sony to answer or someone who actually tried this ( i don't mean you tried to gameshare with a friend and it failed because you were not the 1st activation ) i really need the answer to this and googleing 4 it is no help.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (120 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Sep 13, 2013

o.k thanxs n let me clarify this all i did was create a account i did not go to the sce site and register it as a sub so therfore its a main account right its just not the 1st 1 on my ps3

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Shug244 wrote:

o.k thanxs n let me clarify this all i did was create a account i did not go to the sce site and register it as a sub so therfore its a main account right its just not the 1st 1 on my ps3

You're welcome.

And yes, that sounds correct, you can have a number of accounts on a PS3, a mixture of sub & master accounts, but to answer your question, there will be no account managent options under a sub account, if there are it's a master account, make sense?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (108 Views)
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2013

thanxs a ton looks like im getting ps plus from the UK after all u really helped me.

Google n bing were confuseing saying every account after the 1st account on your ps3 is therfore a sub account but thanxs 2 you i can finally do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes