Nov 25 2012
By: mochuuu SCEA 1483 posts

PS Plus on Vita Auto Synch Issues

[ Edited ]
OFFICIAL POST
4 replies 516 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

Hi everyone,

Been getting some feedback on this so wanted to pass along a message from the Plus team.

We're aware that automatic synching of game saves to the Online Game Save area on PS Vita is not functioning for PlayStation Plus members at this time.

We're actively working on a solution for this issue, and will have a solution ready when everything has been solved.

For now, you can still upload PS Vita game save data to the Online Game Save area with the Content Manager.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to fixing the issue soon.

UPDATE (12/6/2012) - This issue should have been resolved with the most recent patch for the PS Vita. 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 1 of 5 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Re: PS Plus on Vita Auto Synch Issues

Nov 26, 2012
Mochuu,

Thank you for the heads up. I've been reading around the forum and noticed several posts about people not understanding how the auto upload actually works and how to find online saves on the cloud like you can on the PS3. Do you know if these UI issues will also be addressed with a future patch? I would really like the Vita's auto save feature to have the same look and feel as the PS3 does. That seems to work nice and I can find and manage stored saves pretty easily on the PS3. On the Vita, not so much.

Best regards.
Message 2 of 5 (506 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I am still having issue with the cloud save syncing on the PS Vita. I installed the 2.01 update, but my saves still aren’t getting synced to the cloud automatically. I have “Sync Trophy Information with Server” checked. My Trophies do sync but not the saves. Anyone else still having the issue?

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1483 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 6, 2012

zappajustin wrote:

I am still having issue with the cloud save syncing on the PS Vita. I installed the 2.01 update, but my saves still aren’t getting synced to the cloud automatically. I have “Sync Trophy Information with Server” checked. My Trophies do sync but not the saves. Anyone else still having the issue?

You'll need to go into the Content Manager and look at the saved data for games on PS Vita. You'lll see an "Information" button (it looks like the letter 'i' in a buble) Click that and you'll see a checkbox to select that game to uplaod its data automatically. 

That should do the trick! 

- morgan haro, SCEA Sr. Project Manager - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Oh wow! I'm embarrassed. Thanks morgan. I was wondering if I was missing where to set what games get uploaded like the ps3.
Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)
0 Likes