Aug 02 2013
By: RyJ32 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

PS Plus Expiration

2 replies 139 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

Ok I have PS Plus until 9/21/13 and have recently been playing SR3. Well about 15+ hours into the game I get a message 30 minutes until expiration. Me not caring because I downloaded the game through PS Plus I just figured it would continue to play. When the time ran out it did shut off and did not alow me to save the game. However, after it shut off I went to play again and it loaded up with no problem and most of the stuff had autosaved besides the mission I was in.

Just wondering what could have caused this and has it happened to anyone else?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: PS Plus Expiration

Aug 2, 2013

Happened to me once with Deus Ex, later I found out that my PSN connection crashed, so looks like you need to be online to use PSN+ games

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12281 posts

Re: PS Plus Expiration

Aug 3, 2013

You only need to be online when the license for the game expires.  When you install a free game with Playstation Plus, it expires when your current subscription ends.  Adding time on to your Plus subscription does not change the expiration date for already installed games, but it does allow the game's license to be renewed automatically when it expires; provided that you are signed in to PSN when it does.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes