Feb 05 2014
By: Kancer-Killer First Son 2 posts

PS+ Not Available In My Country After 1.6

5 replies 132 views Edited Feb 5, 2014
First time I've seen that after the PS+ error. I've rebooted 3 times which normally fixes the normal "PS+ is required to play online" error. Anything need to be done or is it just glitched like always?
Message 1 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS+ Not Available In My Country After 1.6

Feb 5, 2014
Got the error for an hour while in CoD Ghosts. Decided to back fully out to the CoD main menu then went back in "Play Online" and it worked. Online now.
Message 2 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Feb 5, 2014

I just downloaded and installed the update, now I can't log into the playstation store, 

says this service is not availible in your country/region

man I hate updates they never go smooth!

I play for Fun, Life is too Short
Message 3 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 5, 2014

Mine was working earlier, hours after I did the update. Now I am having the same problem. If anyone finds a solution for this let me know! Unless its a problem that can only be solved with Sony getting it's **bleep** together.

Message 4 of 6 (96 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Feb 5, 2014

This has nothing to do with the update. I updated last night during Jimmy Fallon. I dunno why, but I looked and the update was live... anyway... I played all day with no issue. It must be something that's related to the network, or the latest "update" to the PSN store. Because I couldn't play Battlefield right before I checked the store tonight (around six) for the new games.

Message 5 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 5, 2014

Same issue here...went to (settings>date and time>re picked my time zone (even though it was right) and set the clock "using the internet"  and turned the set automatically feature on and clicked on set now) it seemed to fix the store for me hope this helps and if it does spread the word peeps. 

Message 6 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes