Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2013
By: Rikitatsu-8 First Son 2 posts

PS+ Free Game Costed Me Money!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 314 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

I subscribed to Plus, one of the game they offered for free was Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, I tried to add it to the cart from the Browser version of the PS store.  When I checked it out, it costed me $9.99, even though its free!!! WHAT THE HELL SONY?! I wasted my money here! 

I really hope I get a refund for this ASAP, I'm so angry right now. :smileysad:

EDIT: I contacted the Live Assistance folks, one of them told me that he has submitted a request, and it will be reviewed. Hopefully they decide to refund, this is my first experince with PS+ and I don't want it to be terrible. :/

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
394 posts

Re: PS+ Free Game Costed Me Money!

Apr 14, 2013

Hi! This thread topic belongs under Playstation Plus Support. Moving there. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 25, 2013

It has been 10 days and I haven't been refunded yet.

Can someone look into my issue please? I want my money back.

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Rikitatsu-8 wrote:

It has been 10 days and I haven't been refunded yet.

Can someone look into my issue please? I want my money back.

I'm sorry your first experience with PS Plus was a bad one, I've been a subscriber since day one & never had any issues, hopefully things will get better soon.

As for your problem, refunds usually take 7-10 days, if it's been a full 10 days since your refund request then go ahead & contact customer support again to see what they have to say, maybe they can update you on the refund process.

Although these are the official PlayStation Forums the support here is supplied by other PlayStation users & not actual support staff.

BRIT-KO

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes