Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 24 2013
By: namllat First Son 8 posts

Other Freebies area problem

[ Edited ]
2 replies 156 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I posted this in the complaints section, but I'm not if it belonged there? I have Dust 514 and PS Plus. The Dust 514: Starter Pack is in the Other Freebies section of PS Plus, yet it says it's $9.99. I tried to download it before while it said it was free, but an error ocurred. I'm not sure if it actually processed, but it does not say I purchased this downloadable content. It should say Add to cart     FREE, but alas, it asks for money. If you need my account and email address, its **Edited**  and my account on the network is namllat. Horribly original and awesome, yes, thank you. Please, I would love you for the duration of my subscription if you assisted me in this. I might even let you touch my mustache.

[Edited personal account info]

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28434 posts

Re: Other Freebies area problem

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

namllat wrote:

I posted this in the complaints section, but I'm not if it belonged there? I have Dust 514 and PS Plus. The Dust 514: Starter Pack is in the Other Freebies section of PS Plus, yet it says it's $9.99. I tried to download it before while it said it was free, but an error ocurred. I'm not sure if it actually processed, but it does not say I purchased this downloadable content. It should say Add to cart     FREE, but alas, it asks for money. If you need my account and email address, its **Edited** and my account on the network is namllat. Horribly original and awesome, yes, thank you. Please, I would love you for the duration of my subscription if you assisted me in this. I might even let you touch my mustache.

We don't have a 'complaints section', actually I'm pretty glad we don't or the last two days worth of posts & Threads would have crashed it!

Sorry but I'm not really sure what it is you're asking, also this should probably be in the PS Plus Support Forum.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13592 posts

Re: Other Freebies area problem

Feb 24, 2013

I was able to purchase the free Dust 514 starter pack last week with no problem, although I had enough of Dust 514 during the beta. The new Playstation Store supports different versions of the same content on the same page, which can have different prices.  There is a $9.99 version, and there is a free version for Plus subscribers.  The $9.99 version is the default, naturally, but you can select the free version if you have a subscription to Plus.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes