Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 16 2013
By: Solid---Steak Fender Bender 2971 posts

Nearly all of my PS Plus games are expired. What gives?

2 replies 202 views Edited Nov 16, 2013

7 out of 9 of them are expired and I can't play them, even though I'm still a Plus member. Whenever I go to play one of them, it tells me to "renew the license in the Playstation Store". I click on "Proceed". When it goes to the store, it always says "This content cannot be accessed at this time". It's frustrating. Some of the games have been downloaded on the other user on my PS3, and I have been playing the same downloaded games on both users for months. Anyone know of a solution?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6632 posts

Re: Nearly all of my PS Plus games are expired. What gives?

Nov 16, 2013
The expiration date doesn't renew when you renew your subscription, starting up the game should renew it, but if it doesn't, then you need to go to the store and start to download the game again, then cancel the download and it should be renewed.
Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Nearly all of my PS Plus games are expired. What gives?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

I also had something similar happen to me. I just recently signed up for plus, and so far I've been very pleased with it. But today when I was playing X-COM it randomly started saying it was about to expire halfway through a mission. So went I into the XMB and checked the info and it said it had 347 days left, so I figured it was a mistake... 30 minutes later I get kicked out of the game right at the end of the final level. I then tried to boot it back up and it ran just fine...-_- While I trust Sony will do well by me, it's stuff like this that re-enforce me general hatred/distrust of an all digital future. (after all if PSN ever stops being a thing how will you get all the things you invested your money  in? And before anyone questions the logic of my fear all, the people who bought backgrounds when the 360 fist came out lost them when it got rid of the blades UI, and what did they get? nada.) I'll wrap my rant by saying, thank you Sony for your customercentric policies.

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)
0 Likes