Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2013
By: alberto1123 First Son 4 posts

Multiple PS Plus charges

7 replies 131 views Edited Nov 21, 2013

So my and and I couldn't figure out how to work Playstation Plus so we tried buying the 9.99 trial. We didn't see any difference and couldnt tell if it was downloading or not so we fiddled with it a couple of times. When I look at my account it says that I BOUGHT the 9.99  5 TIMES! I thought that it only charged once. Anyone know how I can get rid of those five charges?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

Re: Multiple PS Plus charges

Nov 21, 2013

As you found out it's not a download. It's a service. As soon as you purchase it it takes effect. You can try contactin Customer Support to see if they'll give you a refund but all sales are generally considered final. Use the link in my signature.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (128 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Thanks. Will do. Well, now that it is purchased, how in the world do I use it? We don't quite understand how everything is run yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

Nov 21, 2013

alberto1123 wrote:

Thanks. Will do. Well, now that it is purchased, how in the world do I use it? We don't quite understand how everything is run yet.

Plus allows you access to online multiplayer for games that require it. The best thing about it as far as I'm concerned is the FREE GAMES. There are some available for the PS$ right now. Contrast, Warframe and Resogun are all free. You should download them while you can. There are also free games on the PS3 if you've got one of those. Just log on with the account that purchased Plus and browse the store under "Plus" and "New Arrivals". Plus also gives you free themes and avatars for the PS3. You have access to the cloud for storage. Auto uploads.....Why not pop over to the Plus forum and research although I covered most of it?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Nov 21, 2013
PSN+ basically allows you to play games online. Later on they give you free games (whichever they choose not you) and discounts for things.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 21, 2013

wow! Thanks! There is still the issue that 50 dollars is on my account, but I'll KEEP one of those 9.99 and hopefully have fun with it!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1570 posts

Nov 21, 2013
You should have gotten a month free of PSN+ with your console. There should have been a code on a pamphlet inside your box for a month free of that and a month free of their music service along with a $10 code towards the PSN store. Also it's only 50 bucks for an entire year so you did get screwed.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17354 posts

Nov 21, 2013

alberto1123 wrote:

wow! Thanks! There is still the issue that 50 dollars is on my account, but I'll KEEP one of those 9.99 and hopefully have fun with it!

You do as you like of course but if it was me I'd try to get them to upgrade the subscription from 6 months to one year and keep the money. Like I said refunds aren't generally given but they may be able to change the subscription since you already spent that amount.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (88 Views)