Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 09 2013
By: mochuuu PlayStation Community Manager 1469 posts

Mega Man 9 and 10 Bundle - Access Issues for Plus Members

[ Edited ]
3 replies 911 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

Hi all, 

As you know, Mega Man 9 and 10 Bundle are free for Plus members. However, if you own one of these titles individually already; you may not be able to download the bundle. 

To solve for this, we made Mega Man 9 and 10 free for PLus members individually. MM10 should download without a hiccup, but at the moment, MM9 may only download the unlock key. To get around this, simply download the unlock key, then download the demo; and you should be all set. 

EDIT: There may be some tough spots with Mega Man 10. If you've downloaded the demo before, you may just get the unlock key. To find the demo for MM10, go to the demo section in the PS3 Games section and find it there. 

Apologies for the inconveninece there. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (911 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Mega Man 9 and 10 Bundle - Access Issues for Plus Members

Jan 9, 2013

Unfortunately I'm still having an issue.  I already own Mega Man 9 so I recently tried downloading Mega Man 10 individually.  Every time I do the only file that is available to download is the unlock key file.  The actual game file is not available to download.  Also there is no demo to download for Mega Man 10 so I'm pretty bummed because there is no way for me to play the game at the moment.  Any insights would be most appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (869 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4525 posts

Jan 10, 2013

vegetollo7 wrote:

Unfortunately I'm still having an issue.  I already own Mega Man 9 so I recently tried downloading Mega Man 10 individually.  Every time I do the only file that is available to download is the unlock key file.  The actual game file is not available to download.  Also there is no demo to download for Mega Man 10 so I'm pretty bummed because there is no way for me to play the game at the moment.  Any insights would be most appreciated.

Had you ever downloaded the demo?  If so, sometimes it will only appear in your download list and not when browsing the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (864 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1469 posts

Jan 10, 2013

vegetollo7 wrote:

This one might be a bit funny; but go to PS3 Games, and then look in the demo section and you'll see the MM10 demo listed there. For some reason, it may not be slotted in the game's area if you've downloaded the demo before. 

But by finding the demo in the Demo section of the PS3 store, you should be able to download it. Apologies for the inconvenience there. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (862 Views)
0 Likes