01-25-2013 02:48 PM
No it's cause when you buy ps plus, they give you a cerain date you have to cancel it on, if you don't cancel it, they will charge more money into your acount to continue with you ps plus, it's kind of complicating to explain... not reeaally but yeah!
04-03-2013 09:14 AM
1) Make sure you are signed into you PSN account and on the XMB navigate to 'Account Management'.
2) In 'Account Management' there will be a list with a number of options, you will need to select 'Transaction Management' > 'Services List'.
3) A list will appear with all the subscriptions you currently have on the PlayStation (including BETAs, Online Games services e.g. DCUO, Video Services, and PlayStation Plus.
4) If you highlight the subscription you wish to amend, and press X on the sunscription tab next to the service.
5) You will then have the option to 'Cancel Automatic Renewal'.