Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2013
By: btbamjams First Son 2 posts

Error when trying to buy PS Plus, card still charged

3 replies 206 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

I tryed to buy PS Plus, got "An error has occured." with no error code. I checked my online banking and a charge from sony is pending, but I dont have PS Plus.. kind of confused

Message 1 of 4 (206 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Re: Error when trying to buy PS Plus, card still charged

Feb 1, 2013

btbamjams wrote:

I tryed to buy PS Plus, got "An error has occured." with no error code. I checked my online banking and a charge from sony is pending, but I dont have PS Plus.. kind of confused

I believe the answer lies in the question.  If the transaction is "pending", it may be the practice of Sony to wait until the transaction is "Completed", before allowing access.  I am sure it is just a precautionary security measure.

Moble

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 1, 2013
This makes sense, but it is not typical. the charge can remain pending for a day or two on any PSN purchase, but I have never received an error or have had to wait for what I purchased.
Message 3 of 4 (199 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Feb 1, 2013

btbamjams wrote:
This makes sense, but it is not typical. the charge can remain pending for a day or two on any PSN purchase, but I have never received an error or have had to wait for what I purchased.

Again, I am just taking a shot a this.  I think if the transaction goes through the completion, to no avail, then you may need to contact Sony or PLUS directly.

We can only offer suggestions here, and at time actual solutions.  I hope you find your resolution.

Welcome to the Forum

Moble

Message 4 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes