Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: TraGiC_DaN First Son 1 posts

Editing Playstation Plus Subscription?

3 replies 191 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I recently made the switch from the Xbox 360 to the PS3, and lucky enough for me, my brand new system came with a 30 day free trial to Playstation Plus! 

My question is : How can I change my Playstation Plus from automatically changing to a 3 months subscription into a 1 year subscription?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11066 posts

Re: Editing Playstation Plus Subscription?

Dec 19, 2012

What I'm thinking is that you'll need to head into the PlayStation Store and purchase a one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. This will stack onto your current one so that its lifespan will be extended by a full year, attached to the date that it already will be expiring upon.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14395 posts

Dec 20, 2012

If you buy a 1 year subscription before your trial expires, then the automatic renewal will happen in a year, and will be for anoher 1 year.  Automatic subscription renewal only happens if you don't purchase another subscription before the current one expires. However, trial subscriptions don't stack.  Your new subscription will start immediately, so you should wait until the trial is almost over if you want to minimize the free days lost.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Moved from PS3 support. :smileyhappy:

space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes