Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 14 2013
By: AngusMac First Son 2 posts

Cannot access online storage (PS+)

4 replies 182 views Edited Mar 14, 2013
Whenever I use the option to copy saves to online storage, I only get option to either join playstation plus or see options "about playstation plus". This despite the act that I just subscribed. Is there a lag time? What gives?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (182 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Re: Cannot access online storage (PS+)

Mar 14, 2013

AngusMac wrote:
Whenever I use the option to copy saves to online storage, I only get option to either join playstation plus or see options "about playstation plus". This despite the act that I just subscribed. Is there a lag time? What gives?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I know this is a stupid question, but you're definitely signed in with the account that has the PS Plus Subscription?

The only other thing that comes to mind is that there is a 24 hour wait period before being able to download saves, but if that was the issue there would be a specific error message.

Come back to us if we can help further.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Yes I am signed in and it has the yellow plus d pad symbol. No specific error message for waiting. Only options to join ps plus. Could it just be a time processing thing?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14384 posts

Mar 14, 2013

No, there is no processing delay.  However, if you just joined then you may need to log out, and back in again, in order to gain access to online storage.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4065 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

AngusMac wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I know this is a stupid question, but you're definitely signed in with the account that has the PS Plus Subscription?

The only other thing that comes to mind is that there is a 24 hour wait period before being able to download saves, but if that was the issue there would be a specific error message.

Come back to us if we can help further.

BRIT-KO

Seriously man, do you call that help? Why do you sound like you offered a solution. You are not a Sony Technician or Customer representative. I would just call Sony 1-800-345-7669. They would be able to help you further!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes