Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
18 posts

Re: Can't redeem 30 days PS+ trial code!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

I submitted 5 email addresses last week to the give a friend "PS plus" and none of my friends have recieved emails with the codes and time is running out because the page said that the friends had until the 13th of September to get the codes...Do you know what the hold up is?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
820 posts

Sep 10, 2013

jester13 wrote:

I submitted 5 email addresses last week to the give a friend "PS plus" and none of my friends have recieved emails with the codes and time is running out because the page said that the friends had until the 13th of September to get the codes...Do you know what the hold up is?

No idea, they may be done sending them out.  They give away free trials all the time though so theyll probably get one inside of a game they buy if they buy them new, or they can just purchase it since its not very costly.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Sep 11, 2013

jester13 wrote:

The email I got said the offer expired on September 4th, not the 13th.  Are you sure that's what you read?  That could have been the date they get sent out, for example.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (173 Views)
0 Likes