Jan 30 2013
By: Kourosh2 First Son 2 posts

30 day playstation plus trial

2 replies 213 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

I signed up in the playstaion europe facebook page for the 30 day ps plus code and I received it yesterday. now in order to activate it I need to enter my credit card info...! the thing is that playstation doesn't support my country so I have an acount from another country( UK ).

and now I have to enter a UK credit card number to be able to use the code, which I don't have it.
now what is your advice? is there anything I can do to make this work?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25962 posts

Re: 30 day playstation plus trial

Jan 31, 2013

Kourosh2 wrote:

I signed up in the playstaion europe facebook page for the 30 day ps plus code and I received it yesterday. now in order to activate it I need to enter my credit card info...! the thing is that playstation doesn't support my country so I have an acount from another country( UK ).

and now I have to enter a UK credit card number to be able to use the code, which I don't have it.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

Sorry but there's not much you can do here.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Re: 30 day playstation plus trial

Feb 2, 2013

Kourosh2 wrote:

you can't do anything unfortunately.  I know someone in DIRE NEED of a 30 day ps+ trial, could you help him?  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/Does-anyone-have-a-one-month-trial-code/m-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes