Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Wireless Stereo Headset won't charge

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

SAME Problem, first just flashed red when plugged into ps3 , but never took charge now its just dead dead, no lights nothin.  sounds like defect to me. since there are many others with same. while typing this I had usb cord plugged into my comp. to try charging the headset.  still dead. Found a push pin and stuck it in the reset hole, right next to the word "volume" held it down for 10 secs, held it and the power down for 10 sec or so to cover bases.  30 secs later while I was hitting post to report the same problem my solid red charge light came on looks like "your goona make it",  head set.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 54 (8,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I tried that, but it didn't work what should I do

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 54 (8,229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 6, 2013

same here but mine wont even turn on i left to charge overnight still nothing so annoyed got it 2 days ago:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 54 (8,214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 9, 2013

i have the same issue. i can charge my controllers with the usb cord but with my headset it will flicker red 2 times then cut out. I thought my usb cable had a short but thats not it cause i can use it at anytime on my controllers. i dont want to have to shell out $100 for a new one

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 54 (8,194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Can you tell us wich headset you have exactly pulse etc..... model number to.

These are reset instructions,for pulse.

Resetting the headset

If the headset does not respond when you try to operate it, reset it by doing the following:

1. With the wireless adaptor connected to the PS3 system, insert a small pin or similar object into the hole for the reset button and press down for at least 1 second. The status indicator will flash repeatedly.
  2. Ensure the headset is switched off. Locate the Mic Mute, Mode & VSS button and hold all three buttons pressed down while switching the headset on. The blue light on the headset will begin to flash as you switch the headset on. If the headset is not connected to a PS3 via USB cable, the light will stay blue when pairing is complete. If the headset is connected to a PS3 via a USB cable the light will flash blue as you switch the power on and will change to red when the pairing is complete.
    ImageImage

When the rest is complete, the headset and wireless adaptor will be connected.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 54 (8,189 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Yes me bro
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 54 (8,186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 10, 2013

mine is the first stereo headset model CECHYA-0080

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 54 (8,183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Jun 10, 2013

This is for the CECHYA-0080 model :smileyhappy:

Resetting the Headset

If the headset does not respond when you try to operate it, reset it by doing the following:

1. With the wireless adaptor connected to the PS3 system, insert a small pin or similar object into the hole for the reset button and press down for at least 1 second. The status indicator will flash repeatedly.
  2. On the left earpiece behind the Power/Mic Muting button, there is the reset button. Insert a small pin or similar object into the hole for the reset button on the headset and press down for at least 1 second.Image
  3. Press and hold the Power/Mic Mutingbutton for at least 5 seconds. The blue light on the headset will begin to flash as you press and hold the button. If the headset is not connected to a PS3 via USB cable, the light will stay blue when pairing is complete. If the headset is connected to a PS3 via a USB cable the light will flash blue as you hold the power button and will change to red when the pairing is complete. 

When the reset is complete, the headset and wireless adaptor will be connected.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 54 (8,171 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Thank You So Much
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 54 (8,154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 9, 2013

i dont speak english verry well...but i have the same problem and you need to put your USB cable in a adaptator to put it in the wall! like if you have a wall iphone regarge 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 54 (7,936 Views)
0 Likes