Uncharted 3 psnowda errror ?? 24 Mbps dsl speed ?? all psnow games are at work. Uncharted 3 just gives this error ??????????????????
games are at work .. Uncharted 3 just is not working ??
- Your PSNID your10daddy
- Internet Service Type (Select from the following): \DSL
- Connection Type (Select from the following): Wired
- Internet Service Provider: Time Warner Cable
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Motorolla 6580
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing None of the games are streaming it always says " Your game did not start as expected. try launching it again"
Internet Service Type: FiOS
Connection Type: wired
Internet Provider: Verizon
Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Actiontek M1424WR
Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing: says "Your game did not start as expected. Try launching it again." On all my PS NOW games. It has been working fine earlier today and over the past couple days. My download speed is consistently over 35mbps per the PS4 connection test.
PSN ID: Batman051687
Internet Service: Cable
Connection Type: Wired
Internet Service Provider: At&t Uverse
Access Point Router 2wire
When I go to start a game it says the game did not start as expected. Please try again, after waiting 10 minutes it still says testing connection, I've already checked my download speed and it's at 23 mbps and upload is at 3.0 so I know that isnt the problem if you could please figure this out it would be much appreciated. Thanks
- Your PSNID Juannabe
- Internet Service Type Cable
- Connection Type Wired
- Internet Service Provider: Charter Communications
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Netgear Router WNDR3800
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing I have 60mbps Down and 5mbps up and it tells me my connection is too low to use Share Play. It still works but the quality is horrible, I have also taken the steps to open ports and and the same results.