generally everything works fine but i just cant play uncharted 3. whats wrong with this game exactly?
Can you be more specific? What sort of error do you get when you try to play Uncharted 3? Did the game work for you before and it stopped working?
nope. it has never worked for me. always after checking connection i have message that my connection is insufficient
Are you participating in the Private Beta in Europe? If so, please report the issue on the Private Beta forum. I just saw that you're connecting from Poland.
- Your PSNID Leadyi
- Internet Service Type (Select from the following):Cable
- Connection Type (Select from the following): Wired
- Internet Service Provider: University of Illinois
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Cicso
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing:
- We are on campus and have a connection of around 60Mbps and am having constant issues with Sly Cooper Thieves in Time on PS4 cutting out. It has become unplayable. It worked fine for the first day we had the trial of the PS Now and now is unusable. Am trying another game now to see if it works any better, but really would like to play Sly Cooper as well.
Your PSNID- JWillz33
Internet Service Type (Select from the following): DSL
Connection Type (Select from the following): Wireless / Wired
Internet Service Provider: Comcast/ Xfinity
Access Point/Router Brand and Model - Cisco XB3 DPC3941T
Blurry graphics as well as input lag.