Your PSNID DFWILSON Internet Service Type (Select from the following): Dial-up / DSL / Cable / Fiber Optic / Other Fiber Optic Connection Type (Select from the following): Wireless / Wired tried both Internet Service Provider: Verizon Fios Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Verizon fios router. Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing: The "this content is unavailable"
Which content are you trying to access? What PlayStation device are you using?
Internet service type dsl
Connection type wired
Service provider comcast Xfinity
Access point/router brand and model Belkin ac750
Can you please describe the connection issue you're experiencing?
I was able to resolve the issue. Here's what worked for me:
* I originally had an internet speed of 16Mbps download, 1Mbps upload. Was disconnecting from PSNow consistently (especially during fighting games like DOA 5).
* I upgraded my internet speed to ~30Mbps download, 2Mbps upload. I have now been able to successfully play PSNow.
For me, it seems like a faster internet connection was needed.
my problem is i cant stay connected on the streaming sight when playinng a game. and then it acts like i have poor internet connection when i dont. nothing is keeping it from causing that here in my house to do that.
during the day i can play the game fine, and i play it at home. but when it gets later i cant seem to get it to work, or even get it to stay connected.
im not sure what else to do,guess i wasted my money i rented game for 7 days and only 3 days left.
i want my money back its unfair to pay and cant play. i feel cheated
I see that you're using wifi. Wifi connections can be unstable by different things happening in your environment. For example, use of microwave can interfere with your wifi connection. With that said, perhaps something may be interfering with the wifi connection at night when more people are likely to be home. If you have the option of using a wired connection, please give that a try.
- Your PSNID :Nixter7477
- Internet Service Type (Select from the following): DSL
- Connection Type (Select from the following): Wireless / Wired BOTH
- Internet Service Provider: Centurylink
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Actiontec C2000A Airport
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing Constant loss of game due to the server dropping the connection. also the data goes from fine to too slow. Any Test I do for speed have never shown My speed to be slower than 19mbps up and 4.85 down which matches as I pay for 20/5 and in actuality have 40/20 most of the time