You may also what to check with your ISP. See just beacuse you can view thing's like Hulu Plus and upcomig PlayStation Vue service. Doesn't mean it well work with thing's PS Now and Skype.
- Your PSNID : Coelorum
- Internet Service Type (Select from the following): Fiber optic
- Connection Type (Select from the following): Wired
- Internet Service Provider: Verizon Fios
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Router
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing: I can usually play games for about 30 mins or so, sometimes longer. But i've had multiple issues of the game randomly losing quality, then disconnecting me after 20 seconds.
We need to know the actual brand/model# of the router or access point you are using (like the wireless router connected to your modem, or if is a 2-in-1, just the name/brand of the modem).
Your PSNID: AyRod-ThaGod
Internet Service Type: DSL
Connection Type: Wireless
Internet Service Provider: Windstream
Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Sagemcom Wireless ADSL Router Model F@ST 1704N
Unfortunately your connection speed doesn't meet the recommended 5mbps. You can try the suggested troubleshooting in the following KB article but I'm not sure if that's enough to speed up your connection.
- Your PSNID - harryjohnson17
- Internet Service Type (Select from the following): Cable - 25MBps
- Connection Type (Select from the following): Wireless
- Internet Service Provider: Comcast
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: ASUS RT-AC66U
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing
I am getting frequent disconnects. Games always seem to load fine and then soon after the game starts to lag and I see graphic glitches. Have factory reset and am on latest firmware,
- Your PSNID= njd3vil22
- Internet Service Type = verizon fios
- Connection Type = wired
- Internet Service Provider: verizon
- Access Point/Router Brand and Model: Verizon MI424WR rev. I Router
- Explanation of the connection issue you're experiencing= for the last two nights my psnow service wont connect to network when I try to play the games. It suggest my interent is to blame, however my wired connection is fine! I can watch netflix for example on ps4 right after the ps now service fails