Mar 18 2017
By: MABJMB2015 First Son 2 posts

SONY IS LIE ING THEY HAVE NOT DISCLOSED MY ISSUE

4 replies 89 views Edited last month

PROBLEM IS MY SONY TV WITH PLAY NOW BUILT IN DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE THEY HAVE MOVED TO ONLY SUPPORTING PS3-4-VUE-pc AND OTHER **bleep**. not my tv anymore liers want refund and they keep side tracking me. i want my money and some. sueing you sony

mike

Message 1 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

liars connection issue YEAH RIGHT

[ Edited ]
last month

they just decided to not support tv play now equiptment 1-5-2017 i jUST STARTED NEW 3 MONTH SERVICE AND HAVE SPENT hours TRYING AND THEY just laugh. jerks 

MOD EDIT: Merged with existing thread. Please do not post twice for the same issue. -minako85v
Message 2 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34211 posts

Re: SONY IS LIE ING THEY HAVE NOT DISCLOSED MY ISSUE

last month

Sony reserves the right to discontinue support of apps on its devices at any time, without notice.  You are not entitled to a refund for a PlayStation Now subscription for any reason, even if the service was being shut down entirely.  You are certainly not entitled to a refund because the device that you planned to use the service on is no longer supported.  You can do whatever you want to do about that.  You will never see any money.

GKP
Message 3 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34211 posts

Re: liars connection issue YEAH RIGHT

[ Edited ]
last month

That means that you started the subscription, without bothering to check whether the service was going to continue to be supported on the device that you intended to use, for the term of the subscription.  Sony announced that 2016 Bravia TVs would no longer be supported (2017 TVs were never supported), with enough notice so that you could avoid buying a subscription for the service if you were not interested in using it on the devices that it will continue to be supported on.  If you did not check the supported platforms before buying the subscription, then that is your fault.

GKP
Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11513 posts

Re: SONY IS LIE ING THEY HAVE NOT DISCLOSED MY ISSUE

last month

Where is the lying part, Sony made an announcement back in February, that PS Now would only be supported on PS4 and PC, and all other devices are no longer going to be supported. As said as well, Sony has the right to discountinue the service on any device they want.

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes