First Son
2 posts

Re: PSNOW - Your complete guide to why it sucks

last month

i would buy most PSNOW games. my internet sucks so games play in fing stop motion. even more fun when internet dropps mid game. the library for the PS4 is pretty small on any non new title when it comes to good games. and there are PS2 titles on PSN for PS4. y dont they make CD copys o thats right more money from $20 a mounth than if they byu the older games and own them. PC has more games just port problems. think ill look into Xbox next. so many games i want to play but cant cuz of PSNOW. just let us buy the games.

Message 21 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

last month

Found  solution.

after moving my plystation near my router and stil having games lose internet and close on me. i found a solution.

Buy a PS3 from your friend for $30 and enjoy the games with no stopmotion and randome closing. Fu PSNOW i got saints row 2 for $15 and no mounthly payment to play. no stopmotion gameplay. and no closing game.

Message 22 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

4 weeks ago

PS NOw is crap until they fix there server compacity so I can play the games with no more connection input lag i will be canceling membership and will not be returning until ps now aka sony straightens up there act 

Message 23 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes