First Son
2 posts

Re: PS Now on PC - Bug/Issue Reporting

Sep 30, 2016

ok. my ID is bpeace4u777. I can get into games, and play for like 30 seconds, and then the screen just freezes. I can still hear my character walking when I use the controller, the picture is just frozen. Works fine on my ps4. My internet speed is 5.8 Mbps. My ISP is Frontier Communications. It is a wireless connection, however I have tried wired and get the same result. Windows 10. I have an Intel I5. I am on free trial/ No error/ I am in US, 30139

Message 71 of 127 (3,362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2016
I jus wanna play The Sid Meyers game online
Message 72 of 127 (3,327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2016
I jus wanna play The Sid Meyers game online someone plz help me
Message 73 of 127 (3,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2016
PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): WARKWRIGHT536 Description of issue: THE SCREEN KEEPS SAYING CLOSING YOUR LAST GAME SESSION AND WILL NOT PREPARE NEW GAMES Internet speed at streaming location: CABLE DSL Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): SASKTEL Wired or wireless connection: WIRED PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): WINDOWS 7 Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel):AMD If game-related, which game: Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: SUBSCRIBER If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: CLOSING YOUR LAST GAME SESSION Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): CANADA
Message 74 of 127 (3,172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 6, 2016

The app was worked for me about one time. When trying to load a game I keep getting preparing game for  at least an hour.

Message 75 of 127 (3,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 12, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): i_am_superBlast (should be the same as this account name.)
  2. Description of issue: The window that the game is on goes green, not letting me see at all what is going on, but the game is still playing and running as the sounds are all fine and the right sfx plays when I hit buttons. Also when I PS now button the overlay where you can choose to exit the game or disply the PS Now XMB menu works perfectly fine and I see it. Just the game itself getting a green screen.
  3. Internet speed at streaming location: 3MB/s I think. It could be higher.
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): I don't know.
  5. Wired or wireless connection: Wired
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): 10
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): AMD
  8. If game-related, which game: Not game related. Happened on entirely seperate games. Just in case the two games so far where this happened is "Resistance 3" and "The Witch and the Hundred Knight.".
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Active Subscriber
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: No error pops up
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 29569
Message 76 of 127 (2,963 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 14, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now):  Grignac77
  2. Description of issue:  Playstation Now application on PC is crashing with no error message on startup.  I get to the home screen and sometimes it crashes before I sign in, sometimes it crashes before I select a game.  I have reinstalled to no avail.
  3. Internet speed at streaming location:  Current speedtest from Ookly was 9 mbs down, 1.75 mbs up.
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.):  Att Uverse
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 10
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): AMD Phenom II 1100T 3.3 ghz
  8. If game-related, which game: N/A   
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all:  Just signed up for the 7 day free trial.   Application is crashing. 
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed:  No Error
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code):  Southaven, MS, 38672
Message 77 of 127 (2,800 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 19, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): NSAyoonah
  2. Description of issue: black screen with audio playing in every games
  3. Internet speed at streaming location: 20mbps
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): Comcast
  5. Wired or wireless connection: Wireless
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 10
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): Intel Core i7-5500U
  8. If game-related, which game: every games that I've tried
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Free trial
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: no text, just black screen
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): Lowell, MA 01854
Message 78 of 127 (2,633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 24, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): i_am_superBlast (should be the same as this account name.)
  2. Description of issue: When I'm playing any game the game eventually stops stops accepting inputs from my controller and then eventually just completely freezes, the only thing that reacts is when I press the PS button to bring up the Overlay. Also each time I exit the game and try to play the game again it just endlessy stays on the preparing your game screen. I waited atleast 10 minutes to be sure. Though a workaround I have found is to exit the PS Now app completely and launch it again... though still the game will freeze and the whole process starts again. So... pretty much making the game unplayble for me.
  3. Internet speed at streaming location: 3MB/s I think. It could be higher.
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): I don't know.
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): 10
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): AMD
  8. If game-related, which game: Not game related. Happened on entirely seperate games. Just in case the two games so far where this happened is "Ragnarok Odyssey ACE" and "Resident Evil 6".
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Active Subscriber
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: No error pops up
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 29569
Message 79 of 127 (2,470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 5, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): duelistjohnpaul
  2. Description of issue: playstation now starts on my windows 7 computer and after a few seconds closes itself.  it is still in tray and double clicking relaunches it for a few seconds again
  3. Internet speed at streaming location:  200/25
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.):Metronet
  5. Wired or wireless connection:wired
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): win 7
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): amd
  8. If game-related, which game: can't even finish signing in to playstation now
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: trial
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: no error text
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 47905
Message 80 of 127 (2,270 Views)
0 Likes