First Son
3 posts

Left Behind corrupted save

Sep 20, 2016

Every time I launch Left Behind I allways go to the same save. Even if I passed that particular part a while ago. It allways roll back to the same place....

Message 61 of 127 (3,628 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Controls wonked after update.

Sep 20, 2016

I updated today and noticed that a new driver was installed to manage off-brand controllers.  I'm using a Xiaomi Mi Pad.  It worked great prior to the update.  Now it does not.

Provider: Time Warner Cable

Machine: Intel Core M, 8GB Ram

Comtroller: Xiaomi Mi Pad

Router: Xiaomi Mi 3; 1187 mbps Wireless AC

Game: The Last Of Us Left Behind

Subscription status: Paid

Specifically, this controller used to work fine with your service.  Now it has massive dead zones and when it finally does register it does so in the extreme.  I'm absolutely not purchasing a dual shock 4 controller to play 3 to 7 year old games for $240 a year.  Please improve your controller support and add newer titles.  Your service is 2.5 times the price of GeForce Now and has much less quality content.

I understtand that its new and early adopters are going to suffer its Alpha like state, but controller mapping software is a simple thing.  Please fix.

Message 62 of 127 (3,569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS Now on PC - Bug/Issue Reporting

Sep 21, 2016

Are there any plans to change this?  As it's the same thing as Windows 8.1,  there shouldn't be an issue with it working.  Even if it isn't supported, the version check that stops the install is frustrating and should at least be removed.

Message 63 of 127 (3,561 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 21, 2016

Anyone from Sony reading these? I haven't seen a response from them in two weeks. I'd rather not request a refund but it's currently unplayable due to crashes.

Message 64 of 127 (3,492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2016

There's a black screen when I try to load a game on my PC. 

Message 65 of 127 (3,470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2016

Stuck at splash screen, and when you finally get in and games do actually show up, 90% of the time they won't launch anyway. Fairly certain issue are because of app and subpar servers and aren't on my end. Not sure what to do really love idea of this service but don't see a solution outside of requesting full refund. 

edit: I can tell you right now that Live Chat support is completely worthless and extremely frustrating.

Message 66 of 127 (3,453 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 22, 2016

I got it to work thanks to the compatibility mrthod describe in the first non-sticked topic. I can't access a game due to the free trial requiring a credit card

Message 67 of 127 (3,429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 25, 2016

Again, I'm not providing details about my ISP or connection status.

My PSN ID is featured to the left of this post...not sure why I would have to list it...

Aside from issues I've had with the PS4 side of this service, my laptop is now showing a black screen for all games.

I've reconfigured my router, reconfigured my PS4 (it's in my pantry now...)and I guess you're going to make me reconfigure my laptop too.

The stream doesn't disconnect, though.  I can hear the audio just fine...and listen to myself successfully navigate menus until I get bored.

...I think I've memorized the sequence of buttons required to load a game in X-com....

Can't help but notice that the "cancel subscription" topic is pretty popular...that's not a good sign...

Message 68 of 127 (3,249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 25, 2016

ID: Paydro305

When I load psnow, I can only access about 3-4 games that I played about a year ago.  99% of the games do not work due to a trophy error. The games loads up just fine they do not drop due to internet  it's not an ISP issue as I have tried neighbors internet and the problem persist. 

internet speed yesterday was about 7.5 mbsp/1.2 upload

provider is ATnT

wired

pc operating system is windows 7 ( however I am trying on the PS4 )

active subscriber

error code is trophy error right away when game(s) finish loading

USA,FL 33012

Message 69 of 127 (3,242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 30, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now):yamiete
  2. Description of issue:game data corrupted and can't find data or rewrite it.
  3. Internet speed at streaming location:150mbps
  4. Wired or wireless connection: Wired
  5. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 10
  6. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): Intel I7-4790 GPU NVIDIA GeForce 980
  7. If game-related, which game:ninja gaiden3
  8. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all:active subscriber
  9. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: 80029209
Message 70 of 127 (3,077 Views)
0 Likes