First Son
3 posts

Re: PS Now on PC - Bug/Issue Reporting

Sep 6, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now):Miikedgreat90
  2. Internet speed at streaming location:every game stays on preparing your game
  3. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.):time warner
  4. Wired or wireless connection:wired
  5. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10):10
  6. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel):Intel core i7 4710mq cpu @ 2.50ghz 2.50ghz
  7. If game-related, which game:all games
  8. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all:free trial
  9. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed:just stays on preparing your game
  10. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code):10031
Message 41 of 127 (4,688 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 7, 2016

• PSN Online ID (used with PS Now):  Ruethus
  • Description of issue:  Limited OS support.   I currently have Windows Server 2012r2 installed as my OS.  Upon attempting to launch the installer, I am met with "Cannot be installed on Windows versions: and lists nearly every single version of Windows ever made that are 64bit (including Windows 7/8).  Is this really restricted to 32 bit systems? 
  • Internet speed at streaming location:  166Mbs
  • Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): Cox
  • Wired or wireless connection: Wired
  • PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Server 2012 r2
  • Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): Intel
  • If game-related, which game: n/a
  • Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Active
  • If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: PlayStation Now cannot be installed on the following Windows versions: WindowsXP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
  • Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): US

Message 42 of 127 (4,628 Views)
0 Likes
PS Now Developer
20 posts

Sep 9, 2016

@Ruethus, only Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are supported. 

Message 43 of 127 (4,475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 10, 2016
  • PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): splitfx
  • Description of issue:
    Each day I start the application on my PC, nothing happens. After waiting a while for the program to load, nothing happens. I try to launch the newly loaded Now app from my taskbar, and I am greeted black box that fails to load content. My only way to repair this problem myself requires me to either reboot my system and re-install the application, or end the 3 tasks from the system’s task manager, and re-install the application. Either way, the application must be reinstalled to clear up the issue. If I leave the program inactive for several hours, then I am greeted with the same issue when trying to return to the program. It simply loads to the screen you see below, stalls here, and requires the program to be manually ended and re-installed.
    psnowerror.PNG
  • Internet speed at streaming location: 64mbps
  • Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): Charter Communications
  • Wired or wireless connection: Wired
  • PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 10 64 bit
  • Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): AMD FX-8320
  • If game-related, which game: n/a
  • Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Active subscriber
  • If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: no error, just unable to re-launch the app after closing it.
  • Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 97470
Message 44 of 127 (4,378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2016

@Ruethus

I am able to install this on my 64bit Win 10 PC, but the application will only run while I am active on the program. If the aplicaiton become idle for a while, then I have to reinstall it. Seems like there are some major issues that need to be resolved. I feel for you, as this PC launch has been quite difficult for many users to opperate consistantly. Good luck!

Message 45 of 127 (4,376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 10, 2016
  1. PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): Reagle12
  2. Description of issue: Playstation Now crashes on my PC after starting a game. It takes a minute or two and then the whole app crashes. I did not have this issue until today. I have been using the app on my PC for over a week and had no issues. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have updated my graphics card driver and I have the latest updates for my OS. I have tried playing games out of fullscreen and this had no affect. I have disconnected everything from my wi-fi and my PC is the only thing using my internet.
  3. Internet speed at streaming location: 23mbps
  4. Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): AT&T U-Verse
  5. Wired or wireless connection: Wired
  6. PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 7 64 bit
  7. Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): AMD
  8. If game-related, which game: Any Game
  9. Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Active Subscriber
  10. If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: No error
  11. Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 28269
Message 46 of 127 (4,365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2016

I'm trying to sign up for a new account, but am not receiving the verification email.  I've checked all spam folders.  Nothing.  Tried resending (a few times)...nothing.  The online information says your servers are up and running.  Suggestions?

Message 47 of 127 (4,340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 11, 2016

PSN Online ID (used with PS Now): cfshy
Description of issue: Frequently when games load there is no video stream but there is audio from the game. Also for the app to load at all, I had to configure the psnowlauncher and agl to load in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
Internet speed at streaming location:
Internet Service Provider (eg. Verizon, Time Warner Cable, etc.): Comcast
Wired or wireless connection: Wired 1Gb
PC operating system (eg. Windows 7, 8.1, 10): Windows 10 x64
Processor type (eg. AMD, Intel): Intel Core i5 4650k 3.5GHz
If game-related, which game: All games
Are you in your free trial, an active subscriber, or not subscribed at all: Free trial
If you are seeing an error, what text is being displayed: No error
Location (Country / or if US, ZIP Code): 48195
Notes: I would like to extend the free trial as I have spent far more time trying to actually make the service work than I have enjoying when it works. When it worked, it worked very well for me. I'm not ready to commit to a service with such severely crippling bugs though.
Message 48 of 127 (4,294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 11, 2016
I missed the internet speed question, I have a 26Mbps downstream and a 6Mbps upstream
Message 49 of 127 (4,292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 12, 2016

PS Now doesn't work, i've tried using it on my computer and i also tried on my console, i have tried over 50+ games and i always get the same error.

PC-Game did not start as expected please try again.

Console-Cannot start the game. Please try again.

Message 50 of 127 (4,229 Views)
0 Likes