Jan 07 2016
By: tenguscribe First Son 1 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Refund

Need a refund for playstation now subscription.

12 replies 3652 views Edited Jan 7, 2016

Yes i would like a refund for my playstation now subscription. Also it is apparently impossible to contact customer support. or find the appropriate links to the customer support live chat. So im using the forum in the hopes someone can direct me to how to contact a customer support agent of some kind to issue this refund. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 13 (3,652 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34707 posts

Re: Need a refund for playstation now subscription.

Jan 7, 2016

I'm not sure where you got the idea that PlayStation Now refunds were even available, from PlayStation customer support, or anyone else.  All sales in the PlayStation Store are final.  Nothing purchased in the PlayStation Store can be returned, exchanged, canceled, or traded-in.  You are never entitled to a refund for anything purchased in the PlayStation Store, for any reason.  PlayStation Store content has no warranty, and your satisfaction, or even ability to use the content, is not in any way guaranteed. You did not state why you wanted a refund, but it doesn't really matter.  If Sony does give you a refund, then it will only be a one-time-only customer courtesy.  To request a courtesy refund, you have to contact PlayStation customer support by phone (800-345-SONY) or live chat (http://scea.secure.force.com/LiveChatRequest?lang=en_US).  You will have to wait a few business days to be notified if your request for a refund will be allowed, and more days to actually get a credit.  Sony can decline your request for a refund for any reason, or no reason at all; as you were never due a refund in the first place.

GKP
Message 2 of 13 (3,637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2016

Wow dude. Calm down.  No need for such a rude reply.   Here is how that should have gone:

I am sorry you are having troubles.  As Playstation does not offer warranties, exchanges or refunds, you may not get the resolution you are seeking.  However, here is the phone # for Playstation customer service and support and here is the Live chat link.  Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

Now, wasnt that better??  

Message 3 of 13 (3,610 Views)
MVP Support
34707 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2016

Having answered that question about 100 times, I find it is more efficient for everyone to just tell it like it is, in complete detail.  A search of the forums would have produced the information the OP was seeking without the need for a post.

GKP
Message 4 of 13 (3,595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2016

I am also trying to get in touch with a "rep" for the Playstation Now subscription!!  This is my son's account, but my CC is making these payments.  He tried to cancel after the free trial, but the PS4 console would not give him the option.  I will be either trying the chat later this afternoon or calling on Monday until I get an ENGLISH speaking person on the line!

PS4 gamer's MOM

p.s.  For future reference, there should always be a telephone number listed after the charge is posted to whatever payment type you use.....

Message 5 of 13 (3,588 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2016
What you are wrong with your information refunds are available for anything purchased on PlayStation store so long as it is before 14 days have passed and this includes streaming check your facts before posting such a rude reply one that's lies for one I know this as I've seen the page with this information on and here it is PlayStation cancellation policy so don't even think about spouting on that theirs no refund as is clearly in black and white regarding refunds. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/play...
Message 6 of 13 (3,335 Views)
MVP Support
2518 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2016

@wolffrezer

That page you linked only applies to the UK. Your in a NA forum. So what you linked doesnt apply here.

So the facts that have been "spouted" have definitely been checked.

United States and Canada

LIVECHAT

Phone: 1-800-345-7669 (Monday to Friday, 8am - 8pm PST)

Message 7 of 13 (3,328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 26, 2016

The reponse from gkpama is completely incorrect. Simply reference the below site for an actual FAQ. I just recieved a refund myself for PSNow being automatically renewed.

playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/

Message 8 of 13 (3,067 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11661 posts

Sep 26, 2016

paranoisia wrote:

The reponse from gkpama is completely incorrect. Simply reference the below site for an actual FAQ. I just recieved a refund myself for PSNow being automatically renewed.

playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/

Like the other poster said, that is for the UK, and does not apply to NA. Sony has a no refund policy, they  sometimes give a one time refund, but there is no guarantee they will. You have even less of a chance to get one if they granted you a refund before.

Message 9 of 13 (3,052 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2017
Foreal I agree. Rude as hell.
Message 10 of 13 (1,570 Views)
0 Likes