Mar 19 2017
By: FlyingWallet987 First Son 4 posts

Last Of Us With Xbox Controller is broken (PC)

3 replies 184 views Edited Mar 19, 2017

The main character goes from running to walking once the left analogue stick points directly upwards. Any slight movement to the right or left on my Xbox one controller makes him start running again. On my Xbox 360 controller the issue is even worse, with a larger degree for this strange 'running to walking' issue.

I'm honestly suprised more Xbox controller users who use PS Now have not commentated on this huge issue with one of the best PS3 games.

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Last Of Us With Xbox Controller is broken (PC)

[ Edited ]
last month

I have the same issue with my xbox controller on psnow.

Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34671 posts

last month

If you are surprised that a PS3 game does not work properly with an XBox controller that did not exist when the PS3 game was released, then you don't understand how PlayStation Now works.  PlayStation Now never supported third-party (meaning non-DualShock 3 and DualShock 4) controllers.  That means that a third-party controller might work with some PlayStation Now games, but if it does not work, then there is no reason for you to be surprised about it.  

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

I am actully wondering about this is there a way to recharge the flashlight with a xbox one remote 

Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes