Mar 11 2017
By: Vachtor First Son 4 posts

Closing last game session

4 replies 128 views Edited last month
Hi, I was disconnected due to a connection speed issue, but now I cannot restart my game as my PS Now is stuck at "Closing your last game session..."

I have tried rebooting the PS4, and rebooting in safe mode, neither have worked...
Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34211 posts

Re: Closing last game session

last month

That does not work.  The server has to close the game session if you are disconnected.  No PlayStation Now game session ever lasts more than 24 hours, even if you are playing continuously.  Worst case scenario, you may have to wait for the 24 hour time-limit to be reached.  

GKP
Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month
That's basically the response that I received from online chat support as well... you'd think with a known issue like this they would have some form of fix or something...

Being forced to take a 24 hr timeout on a subscription service due to server issues doesn't demonstrate a good product...
Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month
And I'm having the same issue again. Tried to load a saved game and it hung up during the load. Now I'm stuck "closing your last game session"

Is there not a way to fix something server side instead of having to wait 24 hours... really becoming a pain here...
Message 4 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month
Please ignore, seems to have resolved itself after 10 mins...
Message 5 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes