Mar 18 2017
By: Frank_Silver__ First Son 4 posts

Cannot subscribe to PS NOW

5 replies 203 views Edited last month

Hey there,

After having pressed the button for subscription at the main page of PSN, the main page redirects me to a page which doesn't exist.
It is the following page :

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-lu/fehler/undefined?smcid=pdc:us-enSmiley Tonguedc-explore-playstationnow:sta...

There I am stuck, having no possibility to press any useful button or something.

This happens only if I'm already logged in.
If I'm logged out, the button at the main page works fine, but then it redirects me to a page which wants me immediately to log in.
After logging in there, it redirects me again to this page which doesn't exist.

I cannot get either the 7 day free trial, or subscribe for 1 Month at 19,99€. Same problem. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Cannot subscribe to PS NOW

last month

In addition, when I try to contact the chat for help, the software says that they are unable to verify my PSN Online ID.
I give always Frank_Silver__

I've conformed the account via Email.
What is wrong here?

Message 2 of 6 (180 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34211 posts

last month

PlayStation Now is not available in most countries that PSN services are offered in.  It will probably never be available in some countries.  If the PlayStation Now subscription is not in the PlayStation Store when you are signed-in to PSN, then the service is not available in the country that your PSN account is registered for, and you cannot subscribe to the service at this time.

GKP
Message 3 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month

Thanks for answering!

My country is Luxembourg and Luxembourg is supposed to have access to Playstation Now.
There were press releases back in April 2016 and News on the internet which mentioned explicitely Luxembourg to have now access to Playstation Now.

Furthermore, the button *PlayStation Now subscription* you mentioned above is available for me even if I am logged in.

The problem starts by pressing this button. The server leads me to a dead link.
If you guys could simply fix this link, the problem would be solved and I could give you some money for subscriptions. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
34211 posts

last month

My command of French is extremely limited, but it is good enough to see that PlayStation Now is not currently available in Luxembourg.  You can tell by just looking for it on the https://www.playstation.com/fr-lu/ web site.  It should be listed under the games (Jeux) drop down at the top of the page, if it is available in the country. Sony's plans must have changed.

GKP
Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

last month

Yeah, it looks like you are right!

The press releases were announcing the beginning of the Beta Stage for Luxembourg.
They must've gone wrong there. What a pity. Smiley Sad

Thanks for helping anyways!

Message 6 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes