Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Re: Would you pay for PSN??

Dec 20, 2009
I wouldn't mind paying, as long as it is around 20-40  bucks a year and the PREMIUM SERVICE BETTER BE ADDED.... yeah I would... but it should have no lag... if it does. oh god I will hate sony!
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Dakuro1I own 360, PS3, and WII I love em all, I am proud to say that I am not a fanboy.
Message 41 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1568 posts

Dec 20, 2009

ChronicGamer91 wrote:

woodman445 wrote:
I dunno.  I might.  I am going away for awhile though, so all this stuff will be beta tested by everyone else before I even know what it is all about.  Thanks in advance
Something tells me you're going somewhere where they don't have internet and will be surrounded by cells. 

Or he's going to the "sandbox" for about a year

Message 42 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
81 posts

Dec 20, 2009
Everybody thinks they are pullling a big one over sony by give me, give me, give me and I want it free and free this and free that, get over it sony may be taking baby steps and change doesn't happen over night but it is, its just a matter of how fast they are going to pull the bottle out of everybodies mouths lol

Waiting on Dantes Inferno!!!
Message 43 of 48 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
4205 posts

Dec 20, 2009

CrunkJuice1 wrote:
Everybody thinks they are pullling a big one over sony by give me, give me, give me and I want it free and free this and free that, get over it sony may be taking baby steps and change doesn't happen over night but it is, its just a matter of how fast they are going to pull the bottle out of everybodies mouths lol

finally, a logical response. I am tired of hearing how most of these services should be free. if these individuals were running a business they would be broke within a months time.

these are the same individuals who cried and cried about not having various services through a completely free service, well now they cry about getting those services with a small monthly fee. 

Photobucket
Message 44 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Dec 20, 2009
yes i will in a heartbeat 
Message 45 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
965 posts

Dec 20, 2009

JUGGHEAD wrote:

Hell no i would not pay for psn im all ready pay for the internet serves       

exactly then you would be paying for internet 2 times, 1 time for your provider and 2nd for psn. I refuse to pay for internet twice lets just hope they dont force you to go for the premium. (ex like making the free service flawed)
Message 46 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Dec 20, 2009

GlockStar89 wrote:

I have been hearing alot about Sony making the PSN cost money so my question is what are your views on it??

In my opinion I think I wouldnt mind paying for it because it would help out with the whole lag problem in some games.

what do you guys think?

Getting a better connection with your ISP would help lag.  I don't have LAG NOW on my PS3.  I pay for faster internet with my internet service provider NOT PSN!  Throw all the money you want at Sony THEY can't help your "lag problem"
Message 47 of 48 (69 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 20, 2009

i,m 50/50 on this...

if they have this premium package,,it must be a very sweet deal because a)they arent the only ones in the market so they MUST offer stuff that makes u stay with sony or switch to sony if u were in team nintendo or xbox... as costumers we should be rewarded,,not punished..thats one odd thing lots of companies do..as soon as any type of company has some competition in any way shape or form instead of finding ways to make u stay and bring some new people in,,they punish the ones who support them.

if this would mean that there would be access to sweeter deals,,discounts on downloaded purchases.or a free download once u purchase a certain amount of content or certain amount of money.you know,,little details that can make the customer feel apreciated for the consuming on theyr network.

i AM strongly against however..any type of fee on firmware updates which according to whats been read around here its always a wild card on diferent ps3 models,and fees to get access to the ps store..thats like getting into any store in the mall and get charged a fee by just setting foot in.how bitter of a pill it would be,if you pay for that firmware,,end up being corrupt and damages your ps3?

its enough buying those psn cards to buy "content" which aparently for some games your just paying to unlock stuff on the game and not extra stuff perse.

online gaming shouldnt be charged.i mean isnt it enough by just buying the game?i dont care much for the online gaming..im more into the creator content like in fight night round 4,little big planet,and especially smackdown vs raw.

Message 48 of 48 (69 Views)
0 Likes