Sep 20 2008
By: robbnas-t Lombax Warrior 116 posts

Trophy progress

10 replies 4 views Edited Sep 20, 2008
I think there should be a way to check the progress on individual trophies? Some trophies require you to get certain numbers of kills a certain way or collect a number of whatever, but there isn't anywhere to check how many you already have. If you need 1000 of something and you have 500, it should say 500/1000 next to the trophy. Otherwise the only way you will know how many you have is when you reach 1000 and get the trophy. I would like to know how close I am getting especially if it is a game I haven't played in a while. Anyone else think this would be a good idea?
PSN: robbnas-t
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (4 Views)
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Re: Trophy progress

Sep 20, 2008
i agree on certain trophies. some are pretty straight forward. but others i know what your saying aswell.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 20, 2008

go to "Game" under XMB then go to "Trophy Collection" then pick the game that you want to see how many trophies u have for it, then press Triangle....if that's what you wanted

PSN: ilovegh3
PSN: Death_by_sausage
Add Me!!
Delaystation3-Place this in your comment if you want Sony to break its delay streak!http://www.myspace.com/callofduty4lover add me!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 20, 2008
I know you can check your over all status. I meant checking individual ones that require you to get a certain amount of something or getting multiple goals. Show what you have towards it and what is left to get, specifically
PSN: robbnas-t
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 10, 2009
Bump this.  I'm playing Resistance two over again and I have no idea what guns I have to kill with to get the Exotic Weapon Collector.  This would be a great addition to trophies.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2748 posts

Jul 10, 2009
some games have that and others don't all depends on if the dev added it at the time, it has nothing to do with the PSN but with the dev team that made the game. Call of Juarez has that for headshots and other similar trophies.
image hosted by ImageVenue.com

CURRENT FLAVOR: SOUR DIESEL
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Jul 10, 2009

It's completly up to the game devs.  The game just triggers a trophy on the PSN.

Killzone2 for example has a trophy for killing 1000 Helgast... so you go into the game and look at the stats and see I've killed X of 1000.

If the game doesn't have the stats, thats the games problem not the PSN.  Trophies for PSN are simple "got it" "don't got it"

----

Dang, you got to type fast on these forums...

Message Edited by Hexperience on 07-10-2009 10:49 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Jul 10, 2009
Most trophy progress stats are in your in-game menu profiles. For Resistance 2, just go to Profile and Stats.
Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 10, 2009
yah its pretty straight forward, although even after all these months I am still royaly pissed that I have to play a game again to get trophies I already earned before trophies were even introduced. Take GTA 4 for instance dont you think that if I have completed 100% story missions I should have corosponding trophies..... you cant tell me developers cant comprise a series of if then staments in their trophy unlock codes. Can I get an amen in Kudos?
keo528 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2487 posts

Jul 10, 2009

Oysterboy wrote:
Bump this.  I'm playing Resistance two over again and I have no idea what guns I have to kill with to get the Exotic Weapon Collector.  This would be a great addition to trophies.

Its in game, under stats...check first...*facepalm*

----------When gaming is your life, can you restart from the last savepoint?--------PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
DRUNK_CANADIAN
-
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes