Dec 14 2007
By: Terran499 Gaming Beast 2475 posts

Speaking or cards and the PSN ..

2 replies 1 views Edited Dec 14, 2007
With all this talk about the the PSN Cards, has anyone gotten a promotional code? If u go to your transaction managment, theres an option to put in a promotional code to get a few fee bucks. My question is has any of you ever gottin one because I've been with Underground almost 5 years and my PS3 is a year old and I don't know anyone who has gottin one.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe Bring of Death. Destroyer of World. This is the mission of the Nuclear Reaper.
Message 1 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Speaking or cards and the PSN ..

Dec 14, 2007
Same with me... I would also want to know. Its annoying how they make new updates, but it takes them a month or 2 or more to get it ready after. I bought my PS3 60GB i think after a few weeks after it released and made an acc a day later, but i hope they send me something. I wanna buy some songs for Rock Band.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2475 posts

Re: Speaking or cards and the PSN ..

Dec 14, 2007

Gujugangsta320 wrote:
Same with me... I would also want to know. Its annoying how they make new updates, but it takes them a month or 2 or more to get it ready after. I bought my PS3 60GB i think after a few weeks after it released and made an acc a day later, but i hope they send me something. I wanna buy some songs for Rock Band.

I wouldn't mind some of those Motorstorm cars that arn't in the Track Packs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe Bring of Death. Destroyer of World. This is the mission of the Nuclear Reaper.
Message 3 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes