Treasure Hunter
5100 posts

Re: STORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 21, 2007

DEAN616 wrote:
WOW i was going to say the complete opposite

choochie wrote:
yeah, rates as one of the worst updates for the store yet

I agree with you this update was huge and very good.  Nothing will make some of these people happy.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 21, 2007
I was VERY dissapointed, not only does the new look make finding the new updates suck (easier to see them all in one area), but all the demos are weak, the videos are dumb...I didnt download one thing this thursday...
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5100 posts

Dec 21, 2007

Snpbond wrote:
I was VERY dissapointed, not only does the new look make finding the new updates suck (easier to see them all in one area), but all the demos are weak, the videos are dumb...I didnt download one thing this thursday...

Download someone who cares
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Dec 21, 2007

VOLTANdDARK1 wrote:

Maybe the next update we'll get:

ADD ONS:
Guitar Hero III's Walk like an egyptian song for $5.00 bucks.

ROFL!!!
----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
625 posts

Re: STORE UPDATE?????????????

Dec 21, 2007
The people who are saying this is one of the worst updates ever are idiots. I think this is one of the better updates.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 21, 2007

sev1512 wrote:

Quit your complaining and please sell your PS3.  PSN would be alot better if there wasnt complaining jerks like you. 
This update was huge, and great.  Just because its not to your liking doesnt mean other people wont like it. 
You dont deserve anything.

You know dude? You're right!

We should all stop complaining. By all means let's keep our mouths shoot. Don't ever disagree with anything and anyone at all ever. Just keep buying this spectacular games. Enjoy day after day all those movie trailers and fill your hard drive with them. And please call everyone who thinks different than you a jerk.

But you know, yes maybe i'll sell my PS3 and then take out of my closet that old Sega Dreamcast that has greater games that my PS3 at this point and start having a great gamer time all over again. Although it's sad to say I love my PS3 dude and i own a great library of PS1 and PS2 games, men I've even bought a lot of Blue-ray movies this last weeks...why? Because I wanted to! and if I think that the PS3 is a powerful console but it has a weak catalog and the PS store is poor...hey! a lot of people think the same as me.

So, if you're tired of hearing this complaints from jerks like me, then i suggest that you should'nt visit the forums in order to never read opinions from other PS3 owners and stay in touch only with your console. Go ahead and talk to it, tell it that you'll buy every single game available in order to never ever think like jerk.

Be happy, be well...be...whatever you wanna be.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 21, 2007

VOLTANdDARK1 wrote:

sev1512 wrote:

Quit your complaining and please sell your PS3.  PSN would be alot better if there wasnt complaining jerks like you. 
This update was huge, and great.  Just because its not to your liking doesnt mean other people wont like it. 
You dont deserve anything.

You know dude? You're right!

We should all stop complaining. By all means let's keep our mouths shoot. Don't ever disagree with anything and anyone at all ever. Just keep buying this spectacular games. Enjoy day after day all those movie trailers and fill your hard drive with them. And please call everyone who thinks different than you a jerk.

But you know, yes maybe i'll sell my PS3 and then take out of my closet that old Sega Dreamcast that has greater games that my PS3 at this point and start having a great gamer time all over again. Although it's sad to say I love my PS3 dude and i own a great library of PS1 and PS2 games, men I've even bought a lot of Blue-ray movies this last weeks...why? Because I wanted to! and if I think that the PS3 is a powerful console but it has a weak catalog and the PS store is poor...hey! a lot of people think the same as me.

So, if you're tired of hearing this complaints from jerks like me, then i suggest that you should'nt visit the forums in order to never read opinions from other PS3 owners and stay in touch only with your console. Go ahead and talk to it, tell it that you'll buy every single game available in order to never ever think like jerk.

Be happy, be well...be...whatever you wanna be.

What ever man, If you didn't like it fine you have a right to your opinion. But it's really hard to believe that someone can actually complain about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 97 (0 Views)
0 Likes