Nov 22 2010
By: migandi First Son 3 posts

PsP Go Consumer Watchdog complaint.

1 replies 1447 views Edited Nov 22, 2010
An error has occurred. (80023102) I brought my PcP Go on the strength that i could download and play games on the go as advertised, as a PC user i noted that you could use Media Go and i would get 10 free games (great deal!!), the reality is: the game offer is only for WI-Fi users, my credit card has been invalid for a week, Play-station network helpline cannot help me, they say try different address etc, i cannot get my free games because i downloaded the promotion via Media Go!, just what kind of **bleep** product are they selling here?, they should be had under the trade descriptions act for selling a product under false pretences, "gaming on the go if you have Wi-Fi" it should have read, then i would have got a PsP 3000 or a bloody Nintendo, as it is i am stuck with a cute object that plays demos, "PsP Demo on the go" should be the sodding slogan, i then tried what the helpline guy said and get onto Wi-Fi, went to the library connected to their free Wi-Fi, got on the Net ok but when i tried to get into the Playstation Network i got error 20000006 Jesus!!! If you have a similar experience please share it thanks
Message 1 of 2 (1,447 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Re: PsP Go Consumer Watchdog complaint.

Nov 22, 2010
dude i have a GO myself and i cant download content onto it on my psp or on my computer (well the psps takes like 250-300 estimatedd minutes to download even a 25 minute tv show ) if your card is invaild try buying some psn cards and going to different wifi spots some get alot of traffic and the psn (it free) sucks
so many people look to GOD for the answer to thier struggles few ever look inside for the strength they so desperatley need

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is
just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die.
And I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about
justice." - Mumia Abu-Jamal
Message 2 of 2 (1,446 Views)