Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2009
By: SlickSticker Uncharted Territory 1517 posts

Perma Ban

12 replies 20 views Edited Dec 7, 2009
i have a guy on my block list, he's a hacker. I had to report him to get him off my list, just to be able to block him. I looked at my block list. His gamer card is in color. This tells me his account hasn't been banned.
What does a hacker have to do to get permanently banned?
P.S. I even suggested(in the complaint form) to permanently ban him. Fail
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1098 posts

Re: Perma Ban

Dec 7, 2009

Report him and show prove that he is a hacker.

It would have to be some serious stuff for him to get perm ban.

So make sure you have solid prove of what has he done to you or anyone else.

How the hell can someone hack a PS3? It is not possible yet.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PPFabian
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Dec 7, 2009

SlickSticker wrote:
i have a guy on my block list, he's a hacker. I had to report him to get him off my list, just to be able to block him. I looked at my block list. His gamer card is in color. This tells me his account hasn't been banned.
What does a hacker have to do to get permanently banned?
P.S. I even suggested(in the complaint form) to permanently ban him. Fail

In what way is he a hacker?  

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Dec 7, 2009
Hacks what, exactly?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 8, 2009
How do you change the color of your card ?
PSN:AfricaKop || Launch 80GB || 240 Hz LCD LG|| 120 HDMI Cable
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1101 posts

Dec 8, 2009

AfricaKop wrote:
How do you change the color of your card ?

view your profile and hit x. As to the OP he probably gameshared and the guy stole his info.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3139 posts

Dec 8, 2009
perma bans are really only for fraud, ie gamesharing, ripping the guy off and racking up his credit card bill with PSN purchases.

again... but at least I got my data off it and deactivated my accounts.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Dec 8, 2009
So, naturally i'm concerned. If he can control my friends list, what else can he do. I strongly suggest(if you like buying things from the PSN) to use a PSN from your local Game Stop. Leaving billing information available on the playstation isn't wise.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Dec 8, 2009
Ok ok since you've asked, i'll tell you.

One day, I was looking over my friends list and was thinking " I never talk or game with this guy. Why is he still on my list?" IWhen I tried to delete him, I received a error message.
I then messaged the guy(unaware of what was happening) to delete me( I Explained To Him That I Couldn't Delete Him). A couple of days passed, he was still on my list. Also, I still couldn't delete him. I messaged him again, requesting he remove himself from my list. He replied with the question why. I explained why. He then replied back stating "no I think I'm going to stay right here on your list". After that he signed out. From his signed out status, he continued sending message. Also, while he was signed out, it said he hadn't been signed in for over two years.
I guess messing with people's accounts isn't serious enough for a permanent ban.

Also, once Sony removed him from my list. My tripletag sig coincidentally starting requiring a sign in. A few people from the forums noticed it(they commented on it) in one of my threads. That's why my sig is now SS. No nazi, just SlickSticker.
Message Edited by SlickSticker on 12-08-2009 04:42 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1098 posts

Dec 8, 2009

SlickSticker wrote:
Ok ok since you've asked, i'll tell you.

One day, I was looking over my friends list and was thinking " I never talk or game with this guy. Why is he still on my list?" IWhen I tried to delete him, I received a error message.
I then messaged the guy(unaware of what was happening) to delete me( I Explained To Him That I Couldn't Delete Him). A couple of days passed, he was still on my list. Also, I still couldn't delete him. I messaged him again, requesting he remove himself from my list. He replied with the question why. I explained why. He then replied back stating "no I think I'm going to stay right here on your list". After that he signed out. From his signed out status, he continued sending message. Also, while he was signed out, it said he hadn't been signed in for over two years.
I guess messing with people's accounts isn't serious enough for a permanent ban.

Also, once Sony removed him from my list. My tripletag sig coincidentally starting requiring a sign in. A few people from the forums noticed it(they commented on it) in one of my threads. That's why my sig is now SS. No nazi, just SlickSticker.
Message Edited by SlickSticker on 12-08-2009 04:42 AM

Big failure!

That's not hacking that's just a common glitch that the friend list has.

Eventually you will be able to delete him, sigh.

I dislike noobs.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - PPFabian
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (20 Views)