Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: PSN + is sooo lame!

Jul 1, 2010
I would have purchased PSN+ if they let you keep the games...the fact that they don't makes me wonder what exactly I'm paying for.
Message 21 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jul 1, 2010

actually I do like it and I do want it (actually again, I alrdy have it)

ps: dont presume to speak on my behalf.

"You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."

Message 22 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1033 posts

Jul 1, 2010

I was actually going to subscribe tomorrow when I return home but I don't see the need for it, I can't say that the features are lame but the games offered are not worth it, then few games that did not catch my eye had actuall discounts & the discounts were sweet but at the moment there's really no reason to go out of your way and buy it, if you want to then no one is stopping you and no one will stop you from not purchasing it.

I think SONY is slowly getting on the right track but they will need some more additions, new features that would actually give some of us a good reason to go out and purchase a year or three month subscription.

Cross-game chat should be mandatory and Voice messaging would also be cool.

When I see actual features that add to a good gaming experience then I will most definitely shell out the money, a few of my friends were hyped about it and so was I but after seeing what's available I was not interested. Give it a little bit and it will become something bigger, at least I hope cause I'm hoping to have a reason for the purchase soon enough.

photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 23 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6058 posts

Jul 1, 2010

Not everyone shares your opinion. Me? I'm enjoying WipEout HD, the DLC for Magic Orbz, the new theme and avatars (and even the Age of Zombies mini).

Hell, I make $50 in less than an hour at work.

Message 24 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 1, 2010

Wooot i absolutely love + scea can have my money whenever they want 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P. Louisoix
Message 25 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5957 posts

Jul 1, 2010
ps+ is amazing... =D
"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 26 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Jul 1, 2010

Playstation Plus would be lame if you were forced to use it. It's an optional service for those who want a bit more out of the PSN service, so quit complaining.

Message 27 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 1, 2010

donth8dre wrote:
boring if u dont like it dont buy into it. Its that simple

Exactly. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That simple indeed. It gives more than just PS Store items anyway. Beta invitations, early access demos. PSN+ is so worth the price!

Message 28 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 1, 2010

footballrule wrote:

donth8dre wrote:
boring if u dont like it dont buy into it. Its that simple

Exactly. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That simple indeed. It gives more than just PS Store items anyway. Beta invitations, early access demos. PSN+ is so worth the price!

People are entitled to their opinions, someday you'll learn to respect that.

On that note, I still don't know why you guys think it's a good deal. Considering the DLC requires you to own the game, some of the free games we already own, and the BETA access and QORE are kind of a joke.

But I guess if it says PLAYSTATION or XBOX or NINTENDO or APPLE on it some people will just buy it outright, regardless of what it is or if it's actually worth the money at all.

Message 29 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6427 posts

Jul 1, 2010
It's not super lame but so far this isn't amazing either. Infamous is a pretty old title. Same with Wipeout HD. Although they are awesome, I'm just hoping that Sony newer and better content.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 30 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes