Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 30 2010
By: venomblade89 Wastelander 587 posts

PS3 trophies disappeared

5 replies 190 views Edited Jul 30, 2010

Now before any1 asks i sync my trophies religiously lol, after every single one i get. I hadn't played Burn Zombie Burn in months  and when i pbegin to play for a bit i get a trophy i recognize that i already had. So i check my list and i only had 1% of BZB trophies when i used to have 30%. So i go upstairs to my 2nd ps3 and check the list there, and i still have 30% for BZB. I haven't been home to try this, but if i sync my 1st ps3 will it give me back all the trophies that disapperead, but the 2nd ps3 has?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17288 posts

Re: PS3 trophies disappeared

Jul 30, 2010

venomblade89 wrote:

Now before any1 asks i sync my trophies religiously lol, after every single one i get. I hadn't played Burn Zombie Burn in months  and when i pbegin to play for a bit i get a trophy i recognize that i already had. So i check my list and i only had 1% of BZB trophies when i used to have 30%. So i go upstairs to my 2nd ps3 and check the list there, and i still have 30% for BZB. I haven't been home to try this, but if i sync my 1st ps3 will it give me back all the trophies that disapperead, but the 2nd ps3 has?

No. I don't understand why but I had the same problem with my upstairs/downstairs ps3s. I use the same PSN Id on both and sync regularly but trophies I earn on one don't show on the other. Sorry I wasn't more helpful but there is nothing you can do. Maybe Solar-Diffusion can explain why. I don't know.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4541 posts

Jul 30, 2010

Are you sure you synced both PS3s recently?  If you're worried about it, syncing will not cause you to lose any trophies.  So sync the one that has 30% and then the other and this should get both up to date.  Otherwise I have no idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Jul 30, 2010

hm alright i'll give it a try

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jul 30, 2010

Just sync your trophies. They will come back. It happens to me all the times since my PS3 broke.

My problem was that I placed my save files on my PS3 before I synced and got all my trophies back. Made my PS3 think I didn't have the trophies & kept giving me trophies I already had. Your trophies can never ever be lost.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17288 posts

Jul 30, 2010

d_razaq wrote:

Just sync your trophies. They will come back. It happens to me all the times since my PS3 broke.

My problem was that I placed my save files on my PS3 before I synced and got all my trophies back. Made my PS3 think I didn't have the trophies & kept giving me trophies I already had. Your trophies can never ever be lost.

Nobody said they were lost. It's two systems in the same house. Logged in on same PSN Id. Upstairs has trophies that downstairs doesn't. Read the thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes