Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 14 2010
By: X_Reaper I Only Post Everything 1036 posts

Next gen and trophies?

6 replies 74 views Edited Aug 14, 2010

How do you think Sony will handle trophies next gen? Do you think our online accounts will carry over, or will we be forced to start a clean slate? Tons of people have spent a lot of time getting trophies, I'd hate to think Sony would just say "Oh, well that was fun. Here, now start over."

Everyone's a critic....
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1082 posts

Re: Next gen and trophies?

Aug 14, 2010

Trophies are connected to your PSN ID.  Once the next gen gets here, all you have to do is log on using your PSN ID and your trophies will appear.   Just make sure you sync with the server. The only issue I see with this are all the people that have multiple accounts in other regions and don't remember the email or password of the accounts.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9669 posts

Aug 14, 2010
Next gen isn't even out yet, nor have there been any announcements. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
bobtheenzyteguy Trophy Card

Kudos me, and I'll kudos you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (74 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10013 posts

Aug 14, 2010

i dont get why people think that the psn and everything that comes with it is dependant on having a ps3 or why it will be abandoned for a new psn when the next console comes out

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 15, 2010

It would be silly to not make it carry over since people already have their visa`s and other sutff synced to that online ID and psp uses it so why not.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 15, 2010

Hopefully we don't have to worry about this for a while, but yeah, I think they will just transfer over with your PSN.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

Aug 15, 2010

i think our IDs will stay the same if we want of course but lets enjoy what we got now the PS3 is a beast of a console and still got great games coming out like Gran Turismo 5 KZ3 infamous 2

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes