PlayStation MVP
4824 posts

Re: Is anyone here actually happy with PS+?

Jul 1, 2010
I love Playstation plus, Money well spent for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 1, 2010

I was very frustrated with the initial lack of communication about why some features were missing, but with that finally cleared up I'm happy as could be.  I think this'll be an awesome way to get my hands on a whole bunch of varied entertainment for a very cheap price.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 1, 2010

I got it today, and so far I am happy...I guess the next few months will tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17140 posts

Jul 1, 2010

It's only been out since Tuesday, but so far I'm enjoying it. Age of Zombies is awesome (I was planning paying $5 for it) and while I've yet to play Wipeout HD, I've heard nothing but good things about it! I think this first month has been $3.33 well spent.

Hopefully the next 14 months are just as good. IMO, they just need to select a better PSOne title.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jul 1, 2010

I really can't understand why alot of ppl are against PLUS. For $50 I get 15mos of free games (WipeOut HD $20 alone), dlc, great store discounts, update push, beta entries. I do agree that this optional service is for PS3 true gamers (ppl that do not have a box, also & only eat & sleep PS3), not casual. I think that may change in the future, because like HOME, the PSN, PlayStation + will continue to grow, I am certain of that. I did not have WipeOut HD, so that is cool, I am playing that for the 1st time. I got Rampage for like $2 bucks, for my 3 yr old son & I to play (I use to play it on Nintendo when I was a youngin!), I think that is really cool, the store discounts are pretty decent. I was looking foward to the dynamic themes though, but @least I got a tweet this evening saying that it shall come, so I'm cool with that. I do think that this being such a new service, I would expect & appreciate some more timely feedback from Sony when we are on the Blog asking questions. Kinda dissapointed that on the Blog, only 7 replies were given & they all were on the 1st page only, pretty lame. Especially being such a new service, & I'm sure they want us all to buy into it!

All in all, I am happy that I gave up the $50 for 15 mos, also hoping that they will stay true to Plus & continue to offer better content as the months go on. If not, we all can decide not to re-subscribe. Atleast we have that choice to go back to playing all our PS3 games online for free! Some dont have that option! :smileyvery-happy:

Like others have said, it is only like 50 some hours new, so lets give it a chance & I'm sure we will get some months that aren't what we were hoping for, but I am sure we will also get some content that we will love! Every1 is looking for different stuff, so I hope every1 finds something that makes them happy with their subscription.

*SIDENOTE* I recieved an email tonight inviting me to the Medal of Honor multiplayer beta! Which is sweet to me, cuz I figured the only way was to pre-order, which I have not. So, if I got that invite due to Plus (& in my mind, for my $50, & from the small amount of info that Sony gave us on the services for Plus members maybe getting into betas), then I am happy bout that & I'll just say that it's all because I am a proud PlayStation Plus subscriber!!! LOL  PS3 4LIFE

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes