Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
542 posts

Re: I'm a noob because I don't have a nice TV? **bleep**?!

Dec 17, 2009
hey man, just ignore them. i still play on an old tube tv. You can just kill them online right?
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Feb 4, 2010
For sure. iDestroy em' everyday.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Feb 4, 2010

Vital--X wrote:
So I'm playing a game of RSV2 and these guys (I'm assuming 15-21) start talking about their HDTVs. So they were all about 46" and higher and then they ask me. So I said I still have a tube TV. They start laughing and they called me a noob because I don't have a nice TV. So I said life is hard and a big TV isn't in the budget. They all say that their parents bought it for them.

They have no right to call me a noob, they didn't work for their things.

Vital--X wrote:
So I'm playing a game of RSV2 and these guys (I'm assuming 15-21) start talking about their HDTVs. So they were all about 46" and higher and then they ask me. So I said I still have a tube TV. They start laughing and they called me a noob because I don't have a nice TV. So I said life is hard and a big TV isn't in the budget. They all say that their parents bought it for them.

you aint a noob. hdtv is a luxury. those kids are snotty rich. i still play my ps2 on a 15 inch tv non hd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony, Please Bring back B/C to the PS3. We, the proud owners of large ps2 collections are counting on that.

In the mean time, the ps3 is a bad cookie.

And sony cant hear the truth about what bringing back bc will REALLY DO? makes sales go up up up |^
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Feb 4, 2010
in my opinion, playing on a tube just makes you better when you get the PRIVILEDGE of using an hd tv. i, like most of my friends, have a tube to play on and when i got the chance to play on my friends' super high def projection screen, i was so good from practice on my tube. plus, having a good tv doesnt mean youre at all good.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 49 (29 Views)
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Feb 4, 2010
agreed brother. those who say non hdtv gamers are noobs are a bunch of rotten cookies, and i hate rotten cookies!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony, Please Bring back B/C to the PS3. We, the proud owners of large ps2 collections are counting on that.

In the mean time, the ps3 is a bad cookie.

And sony cant hear the truth about what bringing back bc will REALLY DO? makes sales go up up up |^
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4045 posts

Feb 4, 2010
They laugh at you for the TV you have and then say that their parents bought them theirs? Spoiled brats who probably have zero social skills and in the game of life they are failures. Shrug it off man. There is nothing wrong with gaming on what you game on.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
4381 posts

Feb 4, 2010

Vital--X wrote:

Next time they call you that, tell them "I'd rather be a noob than a knob!" I hate spoiled little brats!!

Proud to be a Monkey!
 photo GTLogoMonkeySig.gif

~~~ SupaTunaGT ~~~

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
589 posts

Feb 4, 2010

Vital--X wrote:

LOL...just because you have an old tube doesn't mean your a noob.....their idiots
i played my PS3 on a tube tv for about 2 years......now i have a 42 inch full 1080p........and it barely if any helps my game play....it looks awesome......but i still suck at every game i play!!!!!!!!!.....LMAO
maybe it was your awesome skill that set them off...who knows, their noobs 
i also get called a noob, for so many different things...  even for having a HDTV  or for having a tv bigger then theirs....
i mean what the heck????

new owner of this account
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Feb 4, 2010
Ya man, honestly who cares.  Just laugh at them.  They must be a bunch of tools that still live at home with there parents.  Or they are little kids that have no respect for a dollar at that time in there life.  I have my share of little kids mouthing off, I just laugh at them and tell them to go get some of momma's milk.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes