Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Re: Hell yeah!

Aug 16, 2010

Teddi-Ted wrote:

I got my first, (as I don't go for trophies) platinum today! 

Terminator Salvation, its easy, you just need to complete teh game on hard, the problem is, some missions are generally hard >.<  

I'm on 82% on GTA IV.

90% on MW2. 

92% on Burnout, only get these percentages as I play the games enough to get trophies along the way. 

How many platinums have you got? What game. 

Oh and in other news, I'm going to France tomorrow, so won't be on for 2 weeks! 

Ted.

thats my only platinum, and it was the easiest ive ever seen. youll get it soon!

Message 21 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
453 posts

Aug 16, 2010
I have Uncharted platinum...and I'm working on Uncharted 2 on Crushing right now for that platinum as well. Though I'm missing some online trophies, I'm not sure if those are needed or not...

Check out my music - www.murderjetz.net
Message 22 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 16, 2010

Awesome, my first Platinum was RE5. The last trophy was deflect a bow gun arrow with your knife. I could've gotten it sooner but I thought you had to get 100% of trophies for Platinum and I didn't care about versus so I didn't try. Then someone who I played RE5 with browsed my trophy list and told me I only needed one more trophy for Platinum, and told me which one it was. I was like o.0   and went and got it. I only have like 84% but you don't need the DLC trophies for Platinum.

Message 23 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes