Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Re: God of War Trophies on US Playstation Site?

Jan 25, 2010

when r they gonna fix this?

beatles rock band isnt there either.

**bleep**?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

Jan 26, 2010
I hope soon this sucks not having the game on my profile.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 26, 2010

I’m having the same problem with prototype. It used to be listed, but disappeared like 3-4 months ago ... still have all the trophies on the total count, but the games not listed … weird

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (60 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 28, 2010

Hmm... I did not notice that, but my Prototype trophies also dissappeared.  I know they used to be there.  No God of War 1 or 2 for me either.

I know this is frivilous, but what is the point of having it on the site at all if it doesn't work.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (60 Views)
Wastelander
707 posts

Jan 31, 2010
Hopefully Sony will do something to fix this if they really care.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (60 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 18, 2010

Well, still no God of War collection trophies listed on the Playstation US Trophy-checking page, but I'm able to see my Dante's Inferno trophies while I continue to wait.

Maybe they're waiting for GoWIII to show trophies for all GoW games? Maybe? (Should I stop holding my breath? It's starting to hurt.)

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 18, 2010
weird
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (60 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Feb 23, 2010

Still not showing up. Will this ever be fixed? I know it is minor (and I haven't earned any yet anyway), but I do like to look at my trophies and games while at work. And I am a bit put off that Prototype isn't showing up anymore either. 

I wonder how many games are effected by this and why nothing has been done about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 23, 2010

Although this continues to be just a minor problem that applies to a small number of people, I am still a bit perplexed by it. I have contacted Playstation a second time, and I have sent them the following message:

I brought this issue up once before, but I received an unsatisfactory answer; I believe the person I corresponded with did not completely understand what I was asking. I will bring it up again, because I have found several people on the Playstation US forum are experiencing the same problem (please refer to: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=507990&view=b....

The page on the US Playstation site that allows you to check trophies is missing some games, including Prototype and God of War I and II from the PS3 God of War Collection (other titles are mentioned in the forum thread I have provided). Can this be fixed? Or can an explanation at least be given as to why it is a continuing issue?

The trophy-checking page on the UK Playstation site shows trophies for these games without problem. Why is this problem isolated to the US site?

Thank you for addressing this concern. Although it is a minor issue, it is one that is frustrating at least a few Playstation owners.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (60 Views)
Sackboy
612 posts

Feb 23, 2010
Hopefully your second time contacting Sony about this will prove more fruitful then when I did a couple of months ago (12/15/2009) about this and only received this response.

"Your concerns have been heard about God of War being added to the trophy page. We value your input and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please rest assured that we will convey your feedback to Sony Computer Entertainment America's ("SCEA") appropriate management."
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes