Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Re: Female gamer here

Aug 31, 2009

soul_gem wrote:

Hi all, my name is Melanie and I'm a 26 year-old female gamer. I just bought a PS3 and I'm loving it so far. If anyone wants to friend me, my s/n is soul_gem. I look forward to meeting all of you!

pics or it never happend lmao expect to hear that alot lol but welcome..i only add people i actually know,sorry.but i dont think it would matter cause yor friends list is probably full by now lol

marcobro

People on this site are wack :l
Message 11 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 31, 2009

lol shes gonna get like a million requests, lol but yeah welcome to playstation

jcoke50

Message 12 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1568 posts

Aug 31, 2009

MarcoBro wrote:

soul_gem wrote:

Hi all, my name is Melanie and I'm a 26 year-old female gamer. I just bought a PS3 and I'm loving it so far. If anyone wants to friend me, my s/n is soul_gem. I look forward to meeting all of you!

pics or it never happend lmao expect to hear that alot lol but welcome..i only add people i actually know,sorry.but i dont think it would matter cause yor friends list is probably full by now lol

The mistake was made with 3 simple words, lol, "girl, add me."   Seriously, soul_gem, have you checked your requests/messages since this post? It may still be a bit to early, but im curious if you could just post an estimate of total requests by the end of the day...

I mean i have to just play online and figure out who i want to be on my list. 

I dont want it to end up like a myspace list where half the people are just random requests...

Message 13 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Aug 31, 2009

djthaiboxer wrote:

MarcoBro wrote:

soul_gem wrote:

The mistake was made with 3 simple words, lol, "girl, add me."   Seriously, soul_gem, have you checked your requests/messages since this post? It may still be a bit to early, but im curious if you could just post an estimate of total requests by the end of the day...

I mean i have to just play online and figure out who i want to be on my list. 

I dont want it to end up like a myspace list where half the people are just random requests...

yee same.my facebook i have like 1 350 friends lol so..i wanna keep my psn to people i actually know

marcobro

People on this site are wack :l
Message 14 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2474 posts

Aug 31, 2009

soul_gem wrote:

Welcome, and u are going probably 2day 2 have many friend request , just because u put u are a girl lol .

Photobucket
Message 15 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Aug 31, 2009
cool mines thuglove68
THUGLOVE$
Message 16 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Aug 31, 2009

thuglove68 wrote:
cool mines thuglove68

just curious...why 68 and not 69????

Message 17 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2286 posts

Aug 31, 2009
Must be a slow news day around here.  I thought this would have like 500 nerds in it, already. 
I'd add you to my friends list, but I have YLOD

"I'm not in the business. I AM the business."

1234 post 03-23-09 8:25pm
Message 18 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2239 posts

Aug 31, 2009

Been a lot of these female gamer posts on the threads this week weird

umm you can add me if you like can tell ya some games you may like or tour you around home

PSN   Thestudness 

Message 19 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Aug 31, 2009

TheMadGreek wrote:
Must be a slow news day around here.  I thought this would have like 500 nerds in it, already. 
They are all on facebook right now since school is not in session yet. 

Message 20 of 43 (2 Views)
0 Likes