Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2009
By: NICKKELANIUS Lombax Warrior 216 posts

Face it Americans...

9 replies 3 views Edited Jun 11, 2009

YOUR NOT THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE.

Why does it seem like Sony thinks this? Im Canadian too, so howcome they never release anything in Canada? Ive been tracking PSN cards ever since they came out and so far no luck. My Mastercard is an epic fail and doesnt work. I reallllllllllllllllly want to buy some psn games like geez why does sony do this? their just losing money.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1078 posts

Re: Face it Americans...

Jun 11, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jun 11, 2009

NICKKELANIUS wrote:

Why does it seem like Sony thinks this? Im Canadian too, so howcome they never release anything in Canada? Ive been tracking PSN cards ever since they came out and so far no luck. My Mastercard is an epic fail and doesnt work. I reallllllllllllllllly want to buy some psn games like geez why does sony do this? their just losing money.

you're*

and we may not be the center of the universe, but we are the center of continent.  

idk why you're blaming us, maybe sony should face it...what does this have to do with me exactly? 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Jun 11, 2009
lol at the canadian
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5717 posts

Jun 11, 2009

NICKKELANIUS wrote:

I never said I was, every country has different options and services when it comes to the PS3. Don't place all the blame on the U.S.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
966 posts

Jun 11, 2009
You know Canada isn't the center of the world either right? Japan gets all PSN stuff way before US, and other places have less features then Canada. Differences in Canada's laws can get in a pain when exporting the stuff, and its not like they won't get there ever. You're just going to have to be patient.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jun 11, 2009

Technically, you are an american, as is everyone else on these crazy continents!   - Semantics aside, you guys do get less lovin' than US.

-untested suggestion:  Prepaid/reloadable credit cards?

end of line
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Jun 11, 2009
What is it with you canadians and blaming the U.S. for your problems. Grow up, Sony gives more to the the Japanese than anybody and why shouldnt they, thats their people. Go suck on your bagged milk.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that 360 degrees is a circle, nobody wants to go around in circles thats just dumb.

Seems like most M$ products end in DEATH. Red Rings of Death, Blue Screen of Death, Zune Logo of coma. HMMM.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1078 posts

Jun 11, 2009

OK EVERYONE READING AFTER THIS POST READ THIS 1st

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=450408

It aint all us Canadians, just the little spoiled brats, that keep ruining it for the rest of us

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

Jun 11, 2009
Locked due to flame-baiting.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes